New Freewing Sukhoi Su-35 Flanker Discussion for V2 and World Events - RC Groups
Dec 03, 2016, 12:04 AM
ITTD you're Clear for Takeoff!
Discussion

New Freewing Sukhoi Su-35 Flanker Discussion for V2 and World Events

Ok Freewing Su-35 pilots- Welcome to the ITTD Su-35 V2 thread- all welcome, all posts welcome, no thread police here, so pilots post away,
unless you have an attitude then troll some other place!! The New V2 Appears to be Out- bring it on!

THE RULES: The Rules are there are NO rules, no thread police- is like Old School UFC, no rules no time limits

I'll lead it off with my Katya's new batt / CG pics, CG in pics is at 160mm
Last edited by IntheTubeDeep; Apr 07, 2017 at 12:13 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Dec 03, 2016, 12:30 AM
Mach One
It was not selfish. Fred warned everyone many times. It was his thread and he wanted to keep it on topic but some folks simply did not care for what he requested so many times- in fact you ignored him. So your rules are different and we can do everything here. Respect.
Dec 03, 2016, 12:32 AM
Mach One
I am waiting for a V2 soon!
Dec 03, 2016, 12:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captain MoMo
It was not selfish. Fred warned everyone many times. It was his thread and he wanted to keep it on topic but some folks simply did not care for what he requested so many times- in fact you ignored him. So your rules are different and we can do everything here. Respect.
Yes it was selfish!! Selective policing IMO- many go free passes, others warned! no worries now I have to go back and transfer all 2000 of my mods and pics over here

Proof of v2??? is that news from FW itself??
Dec 03, 2016, 01:15 AM
Wild & Crazy
JEESH u mean if i had a thread with 35000 posts i can just delete it....even if there where thousands of man hours to type all the info.....that aint right
ITTD, been keeping a eye on your SU-35, hope it goes well and keep my fingers crossed
Dec 03, 2016, 01:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sovrin
JEESH u mean if i had a thread with 35000 posts i can just delete it....even if there where thousands of man hours to type all the info.....that aint right
ITTD, been keeping a eye on your SU-35, hope it goes well and keep my fingers crossed
Yeah no kidding all that info locked up since fred had a hair up his ! sucks! I reckon I'll slowly transfer all my mods pics here
Dec 03, 2016, 02:26 AM
Well, it at least seems there is a "V1.1"... with the new fans....
Dec 03, 2016, 02:29 AM
You are a "go" for reentry
Respectfully: Guess you'll never get it. You locked it up! The information from Freds thread will always be there for all to view. YOU were just making it ever harder to get to that information with bloated nothing posts and constant disrespect for other who kindly asked for it to remain on topic.
Everyone was always welcome in both previous threads. What wasn't and why the second one was started was because the original OP was going OT complaining about the vendors and even FW instead of just moving forward with the model.

And it's pretty simple and obvious where as Fred said, you don't see this level of disrespect in other threads. Instead of acknowledging that you just kept pressing buttons. But one obvious fact is threads almost always get closed not for being old or not regularly updated. They get closed because one or a few kept drawing the thread away from its topic arguing or disrespecting others.....

I'll join Jandros FPV build thread thank you.
Dec 03, 2016, 04:07 AM
I think this was necessary and overall for the better. It is pretty clear to me that most people did not agree with the strict policy in the previous thread, and also a lot of on topic stuff was considered ot.

I for one welcome this change.

I do however propose two things to keep in mind: Put the discussion about the old vs new thread to sleep as soon as possible, and try to keep this _mostly_ su-35 related.
Dec 03, 2016, 06:11 AM
Mach One
There is no old and new - just make the previous thread a sticky on this thread or refer people to it right now so they can go get all that information. This is just house cleaning !
Dec 03, 2016, 06:13 AM
Mach One
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxthrottle
Respectfully: Guess you'll never get it. You locked it up! The information from Freds thread will always be there for all to view. YOU were just making it ever harder to get to that information with bloated nothing posts and constant disrespect for other who kindly asked for it to remain on topic.
Everyone was always welcome in both previous threads. What wasn't and why the second one was started was because the original OP was going OT complaining about the vendors and even FW instead of just moving forward with the model.

And it's pretty simple and obvious where as Fred said, you don't see this level of disrespect in other threads. Instead of acknowledging that you just kept pressing buttons. But one obvious fact is threads almost always get closed not for being old or not regularly updated. They get closed because one or a few kept drawing the thread away from its topic arguing or disrespecting others.....

Agree Max! Where is Jandros thread? Link?
Dec 03, 2016, 06:44 AM
Not existing yet. And frankly I hope Jandro has the sense to keep his SU-35 material here. It would be understandable if he wants a clean, separate thread for the FPV project, and that might have happened anyway, but I think we would all benefit from keeping our SU-35 stuff in one place as much as possible.
Dec 03, 2016, 07:41 AM
Well, the bairn picked up his ba' and went hame in a sulk....simple as that ...we have a new ba' so play on ...
Dec 03, 2016, 09:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterVRC
Well, it at least seems there is a "V1.1"... with the new fans....
I'd hardly call that a v2!! or even a new version!! I guess we;ll have to wait ...
Dec 03, 2016, 09:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxthrottle

Suit yourself- but thats like the pot calling the kettle black! and still a cornhole maneuver to close the thread...YOU had pages of pages of posts on advanced aero theory that was nothing more than an ego boost of 'supposed knowledge' verses the rest of us! I humanized that thread and it is what it is, or was even Freds welcome where ever he's policing and like I said there are
NO THREAD POLICE HERE!!
Last edited by IntheTubeDeep; Dec 03, 2016 at 11:10 AM.