Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Dec 02, 2016, 01:51 PM
Contest

10th Annual San Felasco Hand Launch

It's hard to believe, but we are coming up on the 10th Annual San Felasco Hand Launch Glider Festival. Come on down to sunny and warm Alachua Florida February 17-19th, 2017.

We'll have some fun stuff on Friday, along with warm up time for you snowbirds. We'll do the traditional Half-pint 1m contest Friday afternoon, and if enough people show up with Mickey's one-design planes we'll do that too.

Gentlemen, start your smack talk

Dave

Registration form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F...ewform?c=0&w=1
Last edited by David Forbes; Dec 02, 2016 at 03:06 PM. Reason: added registration
to remove ads between posts
Dec 02, 2016, 02:30 PM
Scrib sucks!
Dec 02, 2016, 02:44 PM
I suck! No, wait...

Steve
Dec 02, 2016, 02:46 PM
Father of Fr3aK, DLG Pilot
Subscribed
Dec 02, 2016, 03:01 PM
Scale Aircraft = Scale Crators
Registration Form
Latest blog entry: Finished My Sbach 342!
Dec 02, 2016, 03:08 PM
Scale Aircraft = Scale Crators
Dave, correct me if I'm wrong, but we had people come down on Thursday last year (got down a day early). I expect I will do the same as I did last year and be available to help setup on Thursday. That said, if anyone were to wonder into town early someone will be at the field if you need to stretch your legs from a long drive.
Latest blog entry: Finished My Sbach 342!
Dec 02, 2016, 03:34 PM
Soar high, huck low
I'm in.
Latest blog entry: Super sized Delta combat wing
Dec 02, 2016, 03:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikejr83
Dave, correct me if I'm wrong, but we had people come down on Thursday last year (got down a day early). I expect I will do the same as I did last year and be available to help setup on Thursday. That said, if anyone were to wander into town early someone will be at the field if you need to stretch your legs from a long drive.

Yup, we'll be out there setting up Thursday afternoon. If you're planning on arriving early send me a PM so I can be sure the gate is open.

Dave
Dec 02, 2016, 04:27 PM
DLG Addict
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave102269
Scrib sucks!
Only for you, buddy!

Hoping for another trophy since Nathan still has mine from last year. I hear it's nice.

Looking forward to the Econo Lodging, and seeing my favorite nerds, and prevailing against my arch nemesis on the field of battle- right.

Love from Charleston,

Jason
Dec 02, 2016, 08:04 PM
DLG Addict
I'm in.
Dec 02, 2016, 09:16 PM
Leave approved, looking forward to a nice long 14 hour road trip !! Any recommendations for motels?

Thanks!

Dave R.
Dec 03, 2016, 04:06 AM
Adam
I just signed up. Hard to believe another year has gone by.

I just found out about the one design contest. I think it is a great idea to do. After looking at the build thread by Mickey though I don't see myself having the time to build one. Especially considering it would be my first ever build at that level. I am only barely used to regular bagged/molded DLGs. In other words... I would rather fly my DLGs and spend time with the Family . I got dibs on the first used one though .

I look forward to this contest every year. Definitely a must attend event for F3K.

I guess it is time to fix my backup DLGs again.
Dec 03, 2016, 08:07 AM
IHeartDLG
Signed up. Now its time to rebuild my 1m, and hope that I can successfully build Der Falke by then. Looking forward to FL with my friends in Feb!
Dec 03, 2016, 09:26 AM
Nathan Miller
Signed up, can't wait!

Nathan
Dec 04, 2016, 10:42 AM
Oleg Golovidov
Signed up for all categories!
this means I must build a Falke before then and not break it

Can't miss this event!

Would love to see a few m ore people from the West Coast, in addition to Seid with his tail heavy vibe.

Dave, it would be nice to see the roster also.

Quick Reply