May 21, 2019, 10:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodywerks
Was that on the v2?
No it was on the V1
to remove ads between posts
May 21, 2019, 11:01 AM
I just ordered my V2 last night at 9:40 pm direct from FMS. I have my tracking # already and it is in Transport! I also have the Flexjet and Avanti-S and our funfly is at the end of June, so....... canít wait!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racer686
My V2 that I ordered direct from FMS on May 17th is out for delivery today. I have the Flexjet and had the Freewing Avanti (sold it when I received the Flexjet) so I can't wait to compare the three.
May 21, 2019, 11:18 AM
Quote:
Was that on the v2?
No it was on the V1
May 21, 2019, 12:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fairplane
I just ordered my V2 last night at 9:40 pm direct from FMS. I have my tracking # already and it is in Transport! I also have the Flexjet and Avanti-S and our funfly is at the end of June, so....... canít wait!
FMS is a great company to deal with direct. If you buy the plane from them and eventually need spare parts, they give ya a good deal to fix you back up.
May 21, 2019, 01:43 PM
I got my V2 today from Canada Post direct from FMS in China. What was awesome about this buying experience was:
1. Free shipping
2. Very quick deilvery (4 day from ordering) from across the globe
3. I was not charged any fees on delivery, not even local taxes

I did order the Havoc as well direct from Horizon and
1. Was charged for delivery
2. Pre-ordered, so it will be a while before I get it
3. I had to pre-pay the Canadian taxes as well

The Futura is an even bigger deal when this is considered, especially for Canadians.
May 21, 2019, 04:20 PM
Wow! That was fast! Just checked on mine and not 24 hrs from ordering it has left China already! Would be nice not to have any extra delivery charges, but not holding my breath as I've been charged on every other order from FMS. What free gifts did you get?And when's the maiden? Inquiring minds want to know! LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racer686
I got my V2 today from Canada Post direct from FMS in China. What was awesome about this buying experience was:
1. Free shipping
2. Very quick deilvery (4 day from ordering) from across the globe
3. I was not charged any fees on delivery, not even local taxes

I did order the Havoc as well direct from Horizon and
1. Was charged for delivery
2. Pre-ordered, so it will be a while before I get it
3. I had to pre-pay the Canadian taxes as well

The Futura is an even bigger deal when this is considered, especially for Canadians.
May 21, 2019, 06:17 PM
Nick Radle
Cool! Would be nice to get shipping confirmation on mine from hh before June, but I won't hold my breath.
May 21, 2019, 07:27 PM
I heard that....can't wait to get my hands on this one. I just thought it was a better value for my money than the Havoc. I don't need to go 140mph, and I like the colors on the Futura better than the green on the Havoc. She'll be fast enough for this old man. I also like the simple nose gear door and the blanked out canopy. When I looked at the v1, I hated the pilot and clear canopy. Plus, I wasn't crazy about the red and purple color schemes.
May 21, 2019, 07:59 PM
Nick Radle
This jet will be no slouch.
May 21, 2019, 08:38 PM
Anyone know the main differences between the v1 and v2? I just ordered the V1 since it was $50 cheaper and I liked the purple scheme. Seems like a nice jet. The hor. stab was misaligned but it was a quick fix.
Latest blog entry: Immortal Quads Demon
May 21, 2019, 09:19 PM
The red avanti is a better looker. Maybe slower. I chose the handeling of the avanti.
May 21, 2019, 09:51 PM
Nick Radle
Quote:
Originally Posted by capt soap
The red avanti is a better looker. Maybe slower. I chose the handeling of the avanti.
Avanti is a great jet, but on a different level than this futura or the havoc. It's going to be considerably slower, and not perform as well inverted due to the semi symmetrical wing.
Nice thing about it is you can get one now, and you won't be disappointed. But if you want more speed and more aerobatic capability, the futura or havoc are the clear winner.
May 22, 2019, 12:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by txshan130
The hor. stab was misaligned but it was a quick fix.
What was the quick fix?
May 22, 2019, 03:44 AM
Had a few more flights today.
Last edited by FoxProGT; May 22, 2019 at 03:50 AM.
May 22, 2019, 03:51 AM
Quote:
Avanti is a great jet, but on a different level than this futura or the havoc.
Have you flown a Havoc?

Quick Reply