Dec 01, 2016, 09:22 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

I'll be so glad when she's gone along with her boss!

Judge Gomert Blasts Lying Loretta Lynch For Protecting Hillary Clinton (5 min 24 sec)
Dec 01, 2016, 09:23 PM
Tu ne cede malis
In a just world, she'd face charges too.
Dec 01, 2016, 09:29 PM
Suspended Account
I wonder: 100 years from now when historians teach about Obama's administration, will it be called a time of Hope and Change or will it be known as the time of racial racketeering?
Dec 01, 2016, 09:58 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by MtnGoat
In a just world, she'd face charges too.
And her predecessor.
Dec 01, 2016, 10:46 PM
Wingman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Room 101
I wonder: 100 years from now when historians teach about Obama's administration, will it be called a time of Hope and Change or will it be known as the time of racial racketeering?
Hopefully in a 100 years Obama will be a minor footnote, Its really all that he has earned in 8 years.
Dec 01, 2016, 10:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by supercruise
And her predecessor.
At a minimum, Mexico should be welcome to extradite Holder for a criminal trial regarding his negligence in managing the US Government gun running program known as "Fast and Furious".
Dec 01, 2016, 11:37 PM
Misfit Multirotor Monkey
Quote:
Originally Posted by Room 101
I have the upmost confidence Lynch's behavior in those hearings will be considered a disgrace to her oath, and a pathetic and transparent imposter of a Attorney General of the United States to future historians.
Dec 01, 2016, 11:55 PM
The top law enforcement officer and the top lawyer in the land and this is the example set...Absolute disgrace!
Dec 02, 2016, 12:50 AM
What do you expect?

These people will lie until they die.
Dec 02, 2016, 08:14 AM
Orange Lives Matter!
It is time that Justice got a ride to the courthouse for the first time in 8 years.
Dec 02, 2016, 08:24 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by DT56
At a minimum, Mexico should be welcome to extradite Holder for a criminal trial regarding his negligence in managing the US Government gun running program known as "Fast and Furious".
He should be tried here as an accessory in the murder of border patrol agent Brian Terry.

Quick Reply