Skywalker X5-PRO Professional Mapping Survey FPV Plane - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Dec 01, 2016, 01:58 AM
Ellen Zhu
Discussion

Skywalker X5-PRO Professional Mapping Survey FPV Plane

Hello! I am sales from Skywalker Technology Co., Ltd. My email is Sales@skywalkermodel.com.
Recently, we launch new professional mapping survey aircraft, Skywalker X5-PRO. Now, let me take eye feast about this aircraft.

https://v.qq.com/x/page/m0351li7fny.html

Characteristics
  • Adopted EPO material, light and sturdy.
  • Large capacity cabin, reasonable area distribution,such as parachute cabin, camera slot, GPS and other professional platform.
  • Stable and flexible flying.
  • Module design, disassemble and assemble easily and conveniently.
  • Special winglet design, small resistance, long range, precise operation.

Specifications
  • Wingspan:1280mm
  • Fuselage length:717mm
  • Wing area:44dm2
  • Flying weight:1800-2500g

Recommended Cofiguration
  • Motor:2816KV840
  • ESC:70A
  • Servo:12g*2pcs
  • Propeller:1060E
  • Battery:4S 5300mah
  • Radio:3CH 2SERVO
Last edited by Ellen Zhu; Dec 06, 2016 at 02:59 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Dec 01, 2016, 04:39 PM
This X-5 looks improved, is the air frame available as a kit?
Dec 01, 2016, 08:23 PM
Ellen Zhu
Quote:
Originally Posted by raptor357
This X-5 looks improved, is the air frame available as a kit?
This is Skywalker X5-PRO, which is different from Skywalker X5. It has longer wingspan, different appearance. At present ,we only sell PNP version. It takes off by bungee catapult.
Dec 05, 2016, 12:39 AM
Price?
When available and from where?
Dec 05, 2016, 01:02 AM
Ellen Zhu
Quote:
Originally Posted by rank
Price?
When available and from where?
We have this professional mapping aircraft now. We are manufacturer of Skywalker. We are in China. My email is Sales@skywalkermodel.com or skywalker-rc@hotmail.com.
Last edited by Ellen Zhu; Dec 06, 2016 at 01:08 AM.
Dec 05, 2016, 05:00 AM
Professional mapping means integrated and proved flight-camera-GNSS system. I do not see many surveyors buying separately air frame in Aliexpress, motor on Hobbyking and GNSS on Emlid...
Your wing looks good. But where is the full spread available ?
Dec 05, 2016, 10:20 AM
Is the bungee system included with the kit? How difficult is hand launch? The major issue I have with flying wings is the need for a bungee system is an extra step compared to most other style planes. I wish someone would make a good tractor flying wing for the simplicity of the wing with the ease of launch and safety of the tractor prop. Does this glide well to do a delayed motor hand launch?
Dec 05, 2016, 10:29 AM
TBS Crossfire or DragonLink?
Price? (PnP)
Dec 05, 2016, 11:04 PM
Ellen Zhu
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydro_Yde
Professional mapping means integrated and proved flight-camera-GNSS system. I do not see many surveyors buying separately air frame in Aliexpress, motor on Hobbyking and GNSS on Emlid...
Your wing looks good. But where is the full spread available ?
At present, you can only buy from us.
Last edited by Ellen Zhu; Dec 06, 2016 at 01:07 AM.
Dec 06, 2016, 12:39 AM
Ellen Zhu
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jman841
Is the bungee system included with the kit? How difficult is hand launch? The major issue I have with flying wings is the need for a bungee system is an extra step compared to most other style planes. I wish someone would make a good tractor flying wing for the simplicity of the wing with the ease of launch and safety of the tractor prop. Does this glide well to do a delayed motor hand launch?
Skywalker X5-PRO has only PNP version. It takes off by bungee catapult.This bungee catapult is also used for Skywalker X8.
Dec 06, 2016, 12:47 AM
Pnp without cheap spare parts? Really bad idea. This wing have to be cheap for be popular.
Dec 06, 2016, 01:03 AM
Ellen Zhu
Quote:
Originally Posted by brat002
Pnp without cheap spare parts? Really bad idea. This wing have to be cheap for be popular.
This is our company's new aircraft this year. The Skywalker X5-PRO's wings is unique, which is not in commen use for other model of Skywalker. The Skywalker X5-PRO PNP version has airframe and electric appliance, such as servo, motor, propeller, ESC.
Last edited by Ellen Zhu; Dec 06, 2016 at 01:08 AM.
Dec 06, 2016, 01:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellen Zhu
At present, you can only buy from us.
Any link ? I can not find it on your "terrible" website
Dec 06, 2016, 01:27 AM
All motors and servos in Pnp versions, that I bougt previously, was full crap. Cheap, bad balanced, not reliable. I want to know what I buy or I want to buy without this electonic parts.
Last edited by brat002; Dec 06, 2016 at 02:07 AM.