Originally Posted by Panhead5496
Here's my newest.

Can't beat it for $80 shipped.
Sweet!
to remove ads between posts
Dec 02, 2016, 08:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by goshakv
So are we going to see senton vs. revolt?
Quote:
Well there's a "Slash vs. Spartan"...

Come on Apex give us a thrill

Hey I'll do it if any of you are willing to dive for it in case I don't make it across

Quote:
Originally Posted by fweasel
boat vs. plane or don't bother showing up.
A fast boat is a slow plane lol. Though it would be cool to record flying over a boat and the boat having a rearwards camera
Dec 02, 2016, 10:29 PM
Quote:
Sweet!
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApexpredatorGT
Hey I'll do it if any of you are willing to dive for it in case I don't make it across

A fast boat is a slow plane lol. Though it would be cool to record flying over a boat and the boat having a rearwards camera
Shoot I'll swim in Florida water anytime you ask me

And that would be insane. Make it like a high speed battle/chase LOL
Dec 02, 2016, 11:00 PM
Quote:
Is it a vacation invitation?
Dec 02, 2016, 11:06 PM
Quote:
Thanks!

Shoot I'll swim in Florida water anytime you ask me

And that would be insane. Make it like a high speed battle/chase LOL
I've always liked the looks of the Rio, are you gonns convert it to brushless? It'll probably feel very slow brushed even a stock barbwire is probably 8 mph faster or so.

Come down dude, bring your family's full size boat

Yeah it would look really cool, imagine seeing an air plane chasing behind a rooster tail

Quote:
Is it a vacation invitation?

Hey I live near a bunch of nice hotels on the beach, come on down. The water probably feels like a hot tub for you lol
Dec 02, 2016, 11:13 PM
Po' boys does w/ Po'boys ways
***disregard*** wrong thread don't know how to cancel once started . HX.
Dec 02, 2016, 11:29 PM
Quote:
I've always liked the looks of the Rio, are you gonns convert it to brushless? It'll probably feel very slow brushed even a stock barbwire is probably 8 mph faster or so.

Come down dude, bring your family's full size boat

Yeah it would look really cool, imagine seeing an air plane chasing behind a rooster tail
Yeah I like it. Looks kinda scale. And not right away. As soon as I burn out the brushed motors it's going brushless.

Oh yeah I'll bring the boat and the jet ski. We can have a RCG party. Lol that would actually be awesome to do that.

That would be a sweet video. I'm actually surprised no one has done that yet actually.
Dec 02, 2016, 11:31 PM
Time the run if you're using a lipo, the motor will burn out way before you hit LVC.

Some dude who flies a drone at my park hovered over head while I scooted around with the revolt. I would share the video but he's so high up you just see a little red thing on the water lol.
Dec 02, 2016, 11:33 PM
Oh yeah I always do. It uses an NiMh anyway.

But on second thought...I should but a 5000 lipo in there
Dec 02, 2016, 11:34 PM
The motors in my villain are burned up . I should get it running again but I always end up spending money on another toy lol
Dec 03, 2016, 12:46 PM
Just Plane Nutts
Quote:
....A fast boat is a slow plane lol. ...

Heh-heh. I have a brushed motor Slow Stik that would be challenged to beat tugboats. In a good wind, I can fly backwards....
Dec 03, 2016, 06:49 PM
It would be challenging to fly that outdoors probably lmao. The slow sticks are really good flyers though, lots of people love em
Dec 03, 2016, 07:52 PM
Just Plane Nutts
Quote:
It would be challenging to fly that outdoors probably lmao. The slow sticks are really good flyers though, lots of people love em
Yeah...not a big fan of under-cambered wings..... lots of lift, but it's like flying through molasses. Great trainer though.

I have a red one...
Dec 03, 2016, 10:30 PM
Master of some
Thread OP
Start of the winter build season... Delta Force 26 carbon. I have a lot of reading to do.
Dec 03, 2016, 10:52 PM
Nice!!! What motor/esc are you gonna use?

Quick Reply