This thread is privately moderated by tware, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Nov 30, 2016, 12:36 PM
Trader Rating: 75
Thread OP
$190.00 USD
Will not ship
Sold

Twisted Hobbys 39" 540 PNP or BNF, 2 batts, extra parts.

I have a newish carefully built TW 540 with the $150 Crack series power combo that's just not getting flown very often. Probably 20 flights on this one. Its always ridiculously windy where I fly, so I thought a 39" would compliment my 32" TW planes. To a point, it does, but it also doesn't fit in my car, a 2 door coupe... So, this gets left at home 9 times out of 10. I love this plane and will probably regret selling it, but I'm also wanting a PA Addiction, and I think that would make a better occasional flier for me.

Everything is clean and it flies great. I'm happy to demo it for you. It has 2 minor repairs. You can't see them. One is a small tear on the aileron and another is a reglue at the wing root with a small tear. This was one slow KE at 2 ft that the wind decided I didnt need to be doing. Again, you'll be able to fully inspect the plane, I seriously doubt you'll even notice it. It certainly does not affect the flying or the amount of life left in this airframe, it still feels brand new. Will provide as many pics as you need.

Also included is a second destroyed airframe. I'm using a AR6335 AS3X Rx and due to its size, a friend inadvertently flew out past the range (like 1000 ft on this tiny RX). It failsafed into the ground from 60ft. Crushing the whole nose area, even thought it wasnt under power. It is not usable. However, TW EPP is rather unique in thickness and quality, and this this extra airframe will provide you lots of EPP parts for any repairs you may need. Wings are perfect. Rudder is good. Motor mount.. extra gear/wheels. Lots of extra parts like linkages because I moved completed links over from this to the new one. You'd have everything you'd need to maintain the 540 from these parts.

At $190, its PNP. I can include my AR6335 thats actually very well tuned for this plane, but I'd have to get another, so I'd need $40 more to include it. I'm also happy to share my gains if you have your own AS3x Rx to use.

Also included is 2 850mah 3S zippy compacts. Unlimited vertical. Lots of punch all through the pack.

This plane is available for demo and pick up in Central AR. However, I'm traveling to Nashville in 2 weeks, weekend of the 16th. I can bring it and meet you any where in between. This is a Christmas road trip with family, so I ask that you not flake out on me and make me wait or not show. I'm a little flexible once I'm in the Nashville area.
to remove ads between posts
Nov 30, 2016, 12:38 PM
Thread OP
I also have the wheel pants, 2 sets to be exact. its also stored vertically, it's as true as an arrow.
Dec 02, 2016, 04:35 PM
Trader Rating: 0
Have I seen this plane fly at MARCS?
Dec 02, 2016, 05:01 PM
Thread OP
No, I've never been out there. I fly off Hwy 10, for now, the lot is sold and soon to be developed. I could always bring it out there if you're interested. I've got a current AMA card, but I dont know how that all works.
Dec 02, 2016, 05:21 PM
Trader Rating: 201
too bad you weren't coming to GA.
Dec 02, 2016, 05:28 PM
Thread OP
its a family gathering and a few people might be coming up from Atlanta. so... I dunno.. maybe? lol
Dec 22, 2016, 12:14 PM
Thread OP
sale pending

Quick Reply