Nov 29, 2016, 11:19 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

PCTX Servo commander 25 channels (3) 8 channel receivers any one familiar?

Hello all.

I am trying to figure out how to use the PCTX 25 channel to control various systems on my personal air frame.
I wish to use all 25 channels from the pctx servo commander and the Saitek x52pro connected to a 433mhz EZuhf transmitter.

From what I understand you can send all 25 channels thru the exuhf 433mhz transmitter (correct me if I am wrong) so unless I am mistaken, you can transmit all 25 channels on say frequency 431mhz

But how can I decode 25 channels? I was thinking of having 3 different immersion duo receivers. receiver (1) for channels 1-8, receiver (2) for channels 9-17, and receiver (3) channels 18-25.

I am unsure if this would work, as the receiver is assigned channel 1-8 so if an imput comes from channel 1 it would move all receiver servos on channel one correct?

If there is any one out there that knows how use all 25 channels , please let me know. I tried e mailing Philip at Endurance RC but either he is out of town or busy as there is no response from him after 2 emails a week apart.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply