Dec 21, 2016, 09:52 PM
Fly & Have Fun..Enjoy the Ride
But a OD Green P-61 like the recent FL P-38 would be ok
The P-61 doesn't need to be black, unless the user wants to paint it that color.

Lets get the P-61 and worry about the color later
to remove ads between posts
Dec 21, 2016, 11:06 PM
Suspended Account
How about a green widow
Dec 21, 2016, 11:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey 68
That's what I tried to tell everyone. FMS tells people what there going to make. Flight line has you guessing until the release . So its kinda like Flight line copied FMS
You guys do know that most of these companies are just rebranding from only 1 or few manufacturers right?

Pretty sure FMS makes flightline ... or rather motionRC just rebrands FMS models.

FMS makes most of Horiozon's foamies now. Until recently FMS made the durafly models for HobbyKing. and etc, etc.

So they'd only be copying themselves.
Dec 21, 2016, 11:17 PM
No, Freewing makes Flightline. Totally different company. But yes, there are only a few foam warbird manufacturers out there.
Dec 21, 2016, 11:21 PM
ɹǝʎןℲ ǝıssn∀
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oatman
You guys do know that most of these companies are just rebranding from only 1 or few manufacturers right?

Pretty sure FMS makes flightline ... or rather motionRC just rebrands FMS models.

FMS makes most of Horiozon's foamies now. Until recently FMS made the durafly models for HobbyKing. and etc, etc.

And I'm pretty sure you are wrong!!!!
FreeWing makes FlighLine!!

And you really think one manufacture would make 2 of the same plane with only 100mm difference???
Seriously

LURCH
Latest blog entry: Compulsory Reading!!
Dec 21, 2016, 11:33 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oatman

AH!!!! Nope your wrong !!!!
Dec 22, 2016, 12:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey 68
How about a green widow
That's what I'm talking about Mike....my thoughts exactly
Dec 23, 2016, 03:02 AM
Plane crazy
Quote:
Originally Posted by F106DeltaDart
No, Freewing makes Flightline. Totally different company. But yes, there are only a few foam warbird manufacturers out there.
Actually only a few moulding and foam pressing companies out there.

FMS also makes the Eleven hobby planes.
Dec 23, 2016, 03:55 AM
Ldm
Ldm
Ldm
We all realize this can change at any time right ? Co Branding , co -manufacturing, private label , licensing is a moving ball with constant change.
It depends on cost, capacity , contracts all the boreing non-rc stuff lol !
I am just really glad to see a 1700 release from FMS and I hope we see more. I do find it so coincidental that two different companies release the same plane . When we secure a product in China and our buyers tour facilities we are shown competitive products in the pipeline as well as factories showing our products to competitors. So perhaps that is the process that took place with this plane .
Dec 23, 2016, 04:24 AM
I know we haven't seen much more on this plane lately, but I got communication today that they are molding it now and I'm hoping to see a sample plane before the CNY starts....? But that's only a maybe?

In any case....it looks like it's moving right along and may be here before we thought
Dec 23, 2016, 08:44 AM
Official Boat Bum
Cool Brandon, I have a feeling this will be a good airplane. I have the Flightline version under the Christmas Tree right now (It would have been a mutiny if I opened the box before Christmas) but FMS has a lot of experience and tricks up their sleeves too. I'm sure it will be nice.
Dec 23, 2016, 11:10 AM
Watt me worry?
I like these larger planes . Why? Well because I can use my 6s lipos in a 12s setup...lipos I already have on hand. This way I do not need to purchase more lipos to fly later versions of foam aircraft....I can fly 90mm on 6s and then go 12s on larger planes. The larger planes usually have plenty of room for the 6000mah 12s setup I used and also had more wing area......a plus/plus. You get more flight time in the air by using 6000mah packs on 12s. So I hope we see more foam aircraft in the 1700-1900mm wingspan come into market in the future.

I am looking hard at the new Tigercat.
Last edited by Madmax1965; Dec 23, 2016 at 12:22 PM.
Dec 23, 2016, 01:43 PM
Yep, I'm really intrigued at the new LG
Dec 23, 2016, 02:04 PM
Augermeister
Brandon,

Can you elaborate on the differences in the new LG ? What have they done and how is it better ?
Dec 23, 2016, 02:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dahawk47
Brandon,

Can you elaborate on the differences in the new LG ? What have they done and how is it better ?
I will as soon as I have it in hand

I'm just sitting back with eager and excited anticipation waiting to see and receive both this one and the new 70mm A10.....Hopefully any day now....?
Last edited by brandonmoon; Dec 23, 2016 at 03:19 PM.

Quick Reply