Dec 08, 2016, 06:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeliBeast View Post
If it's based off of the AH-64 it will have rotary servos,FBL unit with SL,Dual ESC.

If it has the same flight characteristics as a 180cfx I wont get one,already have two 180's
I don't know 🤔 we can speculate all we want but we won't know for sure until it comes out. Hope it's not just based on some scale birds electronics.
to remove ads between posts
Dec 08, 2016, 11:01 PM
duplicate
Dec 08, 2016, 11:02 PM
Humm, looking forward to this. I liked my 130x, but sold it because I was tired of being a tail mechanic. The 180x was more than I wanted and had short flight times. Make a 130 with a belt tail drive and you'd be golden
Dec 09, 2016, 01:26 AM
My name is Naga
So that is interesting news!

I am confident it will be dual brushless, the 130x had brushless main and the Apache had brushless tail too.

Speed of response was the problem with electric tails but that has been sorted now.

I hope it will have metal gear servos, the new 200s that addresses the problems of the 200SRX ditched plastic so we can be hopeful.

So let's wait and see.
Dec 09, 2016, 12:13 PM
you can see in the pic on the first page a linear servo, I just hope they aren't prone to spontaneous failure like the 130x, I have a baggy full of dead ones. Those servos plus collateral damage caused when they failed in flight cost me a good amt of $$. 130x flew great though.
Dec 09, 2016, 12:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmc76 View Post
you can see in the pic on the first page a linear servo, I just hope they aren't prone to spontaneous failure like the 130x, I have a baggy full of dead ones. Those servos plus collateral damage caused when they failed in flight cost me a good amt of $$. 130x flew great though.
Only cyclic servos that have failed on my 130x collection have been from wear and that was with tons of use . Tail servos is another story that's why have all rotary tail servos on all them.
Dec 09, 2016, 01:00 PM
The Other Side of Your Screen
Quote:
Originally Posted by nagas View Post
I hope it will have metal gear servos, the new 200s that addresses the problems of the 200SRX ditched plastic so we can be hopeful.

So let's wait and see.
130x had metal screw gears in the servos.

I am on tail servo 3 in 50ish flights. Ordering conversion parts. Cyclic fine only replaced as tail servo failure collateral damage.
Dec 10, 2016, 05:50 AM
they should make a 3d coaxial
Dec 10, 2016, 11:41 AM
120sr/200srx/230s/300cfx/200qx
3D coaxial?

Nah! Coaxial is what they should stop making! :P With this new 6axis gyro thing (safe) no more coaxial is needed for total newbies.
And they are wrong on the 120s being brushed... glad the fisical flybar is removed...but come one...brushed motor in 2016, as the Nano cps!!?

What they need to make is a 270s size heli, or release a 270cfx with 6axis(safe) autoleveling thing! That's what is needed! At least for me!
Most people are not skilled or have patience for program FBL units on the Oxy3 or ALIGN's 250's...

A all in one package like Traxxas Rc cars is what Blade is about! They are good for what they are. God bless there is aftermarket for it! :P

In this internet ages... i think when 130s is on shops, most internet reader's wil think 130s is obsolute! lol

They shouldn't tease us with that... when will hit the shops, then release it to public via web one week before... now i am having an itch for it, and don't even know what it is! And that will be only released maybe September 2017....
Last edited by targetingxmod; Dec 10, 2016 at 11:50 AM.
Dec 10, 2016, 06:44 PM
I really have a lot of expectations for the 130S. I really like the 230S and the nano CPS.
I am missing the model in between, I saw so much things about the 130X where it holds in the air and does not break to much.

I expect Blade to really tests the 130S so it does not have the issues in the beginning like the 230S.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
Dec 11, 2016, 01:21 AM
My name is Naga
Quote:
Originally Posted by pking View Post

I expect Blade to really tests the 130S so it does not have the issues in the beginning like the 230S.

I expect Blade will use the early buyers as unpaid beta testers and release something half arsed that needs sorting out at our expense and their additional profit! After all, it's what they usually do, isn't it?
Dec 11, 2016, 02:12 AM

😊

Quote:
Originally Posted by pking View Post
I really have a lot of expectations for the 130S. I really like the 230S and the nano CPS.
I am missing the model in between, I saw so much things about the 130X where it holds in the air and does not break to much.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
- Pking: (in french) Mes 130x c'est mes bébés 😆!!! Se sont encore aujourd'hui des hélicos fabuleux. Mais tout comme toi j'ai hâte de voir ce que la 130s nous amènera.

Translation: "My 130x's are my babys 😆!!! They are still today fabulous helis. But like you, I can't wait to see what the 130s brings to the table.
Dec 11, 2016, 09:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpekBo View Post
- Pking: (in french) Mes 130x c'est mes bébés 😆!!! Se sont encore aujourd'hui des hélicos fabuleux. Mais tout comme toi j'ai hâte de voir ce que la 130s nous amènera.

Translation: "My 130x's are my babys 😆!!! They are still today fabulous helis. But like you, I can't wait to see what the 130s brings to the table.
Totally agree 130x is a great flyer and big enough to be a bit intimidating, particularly with a powerful outrunner motor installed . I hope the 130s flys as good or better! More emphasis on the latter
Dec 12, 2016, 01:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nagas View Post
I expect Blade will use the early buyers as unpaid beta testers and release something half arsed that needs sorting out at our expense and their additional profit! After all, it's what they usually do, isn't it?
The 180cfx was good out of the box although a update fixed a tail wag.

AH-64 was good out of the box.

230S was also good out of the box.

Others were probably also good out of the box but I can't comment because I don't own them.

Looks to me like the 130s will use the same FBL and esc as the AH so they are already proven to work fine.

If it is 2S I'll probably buy one but if it is 3S I'll buy two.
Dec 13, 2016, 09:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3D Ambitions View Post
Totally agree 130x is a great flyer and big enough to be a bit intimidating, particularly with a powerful outrunner motor installed . I hope the 130s flys as good or better! More emphasis on the latter
My two 130x's!
I always end up flying the stock canopy one with microheli frame.

Sweet birds 🐥🐥 hahaha...
No outrunner thow. That's what the 180 is for...but right now it's on the bench.
No biggie, just have to replace the main gear.

Quick Reply