micro Q100 Quadcopter combo review - RC Groups
Nov 22, 2016, 07:15 PM
Discussion

micro Q100 Quadcopter combo review

here is the hobbymate micro q100 quadcopter mini review

Hobbymate Q100 Quadcopter Kit - Assembly & Review (20 min 7 sec)

is micro quadcopter any good or not?
to remove ads between posts
Nov 23, 2016, 08:46 PM
Holiday limited special offers

http://www.hobbymatehobby.com/special-offer/
Nov 24, 2016, 02:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HOBBYMATE
Holiday limited special offers

http://www.hobbymatehobby.com/special-offer/
How longis the deal going for the q100 package? I get payed next Wednesday and would love to get one at the $43 price.
Nov 24, 2016, 09:41 PM
Do you ship to Vancouver, Canada ? How much is shipping for the q100 ?
Nov 24, 2016, 09:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Theodin88
How longis the deal going for the q100 package? I get payed next Wednesday and would love to get one at the $43 price.
no hurry, it will be good through Dec 31 this year
Nov 24, 2016, 09:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sylvestor2002
Do you ship to Vancouver, Canada ? How much is shipping for the q100 ?
at this moment, we do ship to United States only, please contact us at hobbymatecs@hobbymatehobby.com for offline orders for Canada and other areas, thanks
Nov 24, 2016, 10:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HOBBYMATE
at this moment, we do ship to United States only, please contact us at hobbymatecs@hobbymatehobby.com for offline orders for Canada and other areas, thanks
You can manually process the order ? How much is shipping to Canada for the Q100 ?
Nov 24, 2016, 11:07 PM
Just ordered one. Nice price for all you get in the package. I ordered 4 more batteries from Amazon. This will be a nice addition to my Whoop and NanoQX FPV.
Do you have any vids of it doing acro?
Nov 25, 2016, 01:22 AM
Quote:
You can manually process the order ? How much is shipping to Canada for the Q100 ?
Sure we can do a mutual order for Canada customers, additional shipping cost $ 4.90, delivery takes 7-14 business days
Nov 25, 2016, 08:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rwingvr6
Just ordered one. Nice price for all you get in the package. I ordered 4 more batteries from Amazon. This will be a nice addition to my Whoop and NanoQX FPV.
Do you have any vids of it doing acro?
here is the video for acro flying, lot of fun

Hobbymate Q100 Quadcopter Kit - Acro Flying (2 min 46 sec)
Nov 25, 2016, 11:58 PM
1. do you have any videos that show how far you can go before the vtx is out of range ?

2. on your specials page, you have 2 low voltage / beepers to help locate lost quads. Do either of these work on the Q100 ?

3. if I wanted to avoid soldering, do you provide the soldering service and how much extra $ will that be ?
Nov 26, 2016, 07:01 PM
I picked up one of these as well, can't wait to build it.
Nov 26, 2016, 08:10 PM
All Day I Dream About RC

This little quad is awwwwwesome!

I've been having so much fun with the Q100. It's a great fpv platform because the motors and props are not in the frame like other micro quads. If you're an inexperienced flyer, it's great to learn on. And for the experienced flyer it is just nice to fly and not have to worry about damaging something when you crash. I've crashed so many times with this little quad and not hurt it at all. Just pick it up and fly again. No worries! Also, the props are nice a tight, haven't popped one off yet and haven't even broke one. The 10 pairs in the kit are going to last a long time!

I'm getting more confident with it too. The video below may not seem super fast, but trust me, when you're looking through goggles, it feels pretty darn fast. If it does seem fast to you, don't worry, it slows down nicely too and it's very stable. This little quad is going to let me hone my skills so I'm a better racer when the season start again next Spring.

I hope everybody who's getting one comes back to this thread to share their experiences.

Thanks to Hobbymate for offering it for such an incredible price!

Hobbymate Q100 Quadcopter Kit - Speed Laps (1 min 49 sec)
Nov 26, 2016, 09:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adidarc
I've been having so much fun with the Q100. It's a great fpv platform because the motors and props are not in the frame like other micro quads. If you're an inexperienced flyer, it's great to learn on. And for the experienced flyer it is just nice to fly and not have to worry about damaging something when you crash. I've crashed so many times with this little quad and not hurt it at all. Just pick it up and fly again. No worries! Also, the props are nice a tight, haven't popped one off yet and haven't even broke one. The 10 pairs in the kit are going to last a long time!

I'm getting more confident with it too. The video below may not seem super fast, but trust me, when you're looking through goggles, it feels pretty darn fast. If it does seem fast to you, don't worry, it slows down nicely too and it's very stable. This little quad is going to let me hone my skills so I'm a better racer when the season start again next Spring.

I hope everybody who's getting one comes back to this thread to share their experiences.

Thanks to Hobbymate for offering it for such an incredible price!

https://youtu.be/yl3nAXLYl54

how far can you get vtx ? Can you go out to 200meters ?

Do you sell pre-built units ?
Nov 27, 2016, 07:00 AM
All Day I Dream About RC
Quote:
how far can you get vtx ? Can you go out to 200meters ?

Do you sell pre-built units ?
You can get 200 meters with a 25mw VTX but it will be highly dependent on your receiver, antennas, how high you are flying and the humidity. I'm not sure on the the pre-built but if you have a hobby or electronics repair shop near you, they might be able to do the soldering for you . It literally takes 5 minutes.