Nov 22, 2016, 11:31 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

Trump Foundation admits to violating ban on ‘self-dealing,’ new filing to IRS shows

Looks like Donald may have to pay the money back he took from the Trump foundation for himself or family members, or to settle lawsuits against his business.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...dd0_story.html
Nov 22, 2016, 12:00 PM
It's 5 O'clock Somewhere
If he made a mistake then he should pay it back.
Nov 22, 2016, 02:24 PM
Misfit Multirotor Monkey
This thread is about as relavant to Trump impropriety as you or me mistakenly telling the cashier at a diner we had the Blue plate special when we actually had the deluxe lunch.
Nov 22, 2016, 02:25 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberdactyl
This thread is about as relavant to Trump impropriety as you or me mistakenly telling the cashier at a diner we had the Blue plate special when we actually had the deluxe lunch.
I see you didn't read the actual article.
Nov 22, 2016, 02:30 PM
Misfit Multirotor Monkey
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonny McGhee
I see you didn't read the actual article.
Well. . . being wrong is not new to you, at least at LTUP, so I suppose I shouldn't be surprised.
Nov 22, 2016, 02:40 PM
Keep 'em Flying
If true, at least the Trump's admit and are taking responsibility for it, unlike the one we just cast aside. Further proving the more humble one is going to serve.
Nov 22, 2016, 02:51 PM
Misfit Multirotor Monkey
He has so much going on it would make our lives look like we were in a coma on our death bed. I have no doubt he waves his hands to upper and mid-level managers to "pay for it" every couple hours.
Nov 22, 2016, 04:03 PM
Hey sonny, The one you wanted as President lost. The right wing won. GET OVER IT!!! Do you really think posting all this crap is going to change anybody's mind? Or does it just make you feel better?
Nov 22, 2016, 04:11 PM
Keep 'em Flying
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikefast
Hey sonny, The one you wanted as President lost. The right wing won. GET OVER IT!!! Do you really think posting all this crap is going to change anybody's mind? Or does it just make you feel better?
The PR machine never rests unfortunately.
Nov 22, 2016, 04:29 PM
Tu ne cede malis
Basic Marxis...oh, sorry 'progressivism'. Everything is political...personal values, actions, choices, period.
Nov 22, 2016, 05:28 PM
Suspended Account
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Last edited by DLGjunkyard; Oct 01, 2018 at 11:44 PM.
Nov 22, 2016, 05:43 PM
Misfit Multirotor Monkey
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLGjunkyard
he sure has become your idol.
He retired one of the most corrupt politicians of the modern era. In addition, embarrassed her campaign as well as the liberal media at a fundamental level, so much so, they will probably never fully recover.

For that alone, he should be.
Nov 22, 2016, 06:08 PM
Official Old Git!
Such threads are quite amusing!

Trump is never responsible for his companies bankruptcies, his barely legal practices, his shady deals and scams, his nasty speaches etc - yet Obama is to blame for everything!

You gotta larf!
Nov 22, 2016, 07:22 PM
Does anyone really think the Donald personally did those things? Do you think Hillary herself forgot to tell the Government who was giving millions to her foundation? They have lackeys for those things, who sometimes try to impress the boss by doing something shady. When they get caught the boss has to pay or fix it, through some other lackey. With the Clinton's, they have had to refile tax returns, among other things and the Donald will have to repay anything the court says. The world will still turn, and the sun will come up in the morning. These people don't go to jail, as proof just look at the Clinton's still walking around free.

Quick Reply