Mar 09, 2020, 06:52 AM
Needle for CA tube is also great and anyhow something I carry with me

Jo Grini
to remove ads between posts
Mar 09, 2020, 10:22 AM
Of course Jojo is an expert. Drill a hole and turn the link off. To be honest I have all the ball link tools and they can help you put the link on but don’t work great for removal.
Mar 09, 2020, 08:51 PM
Looks like I need to drill a couple of holes !

Thanks for the tip.

Ron
Mar 09, 2020, 10:53 PM
Camber down and screw it up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronald Mong
Looks like I need to drill a couple of holes !

Added benefit is the weight saving of the two drilled holes.

--
Greg
May 12, 2020, 12:54 PM

Battery Locator

Does anyone have a source for Hyperion G7 3S 900mAh Si-Graphene HvLi 75C max batteries. Got the last 4 from Hyperion World a month or so ago. Now I canít find them on the Hyperion World or Air-craft World web sites. These are nice, high capacity/low volume, batteries that fit very nicely in my E-Pike Dynamic. Any other suggestions for batteries in the same electrical/physical size range would be appreciate.
May 12, 2020, 11:06 PM
Tatu 850
at Soaring usa
May 13, 2020, 05:16 PM
A little late to the ‘ Pike Party ‘ but better late than never !
Thanks Ali @ Flightcomp - a keeper for sure - :-)
May 13, 2020, 09:16 PM

pike

Looks great Ron.
Oct 27, 2020, 12:24 PM
I just bought a used Perfection F5J and love it. But a Dynamic just came up for about the same price and am considering it. Any reason to upgrade? I'm just a fun flyer, no competitions (yet).
Oct 27, 2020, 12:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FULLSCALE
I just bought a used Perfection F5J and love it. But a Dynamic just came up for about the same price and am considering it. Any reason to upgrade? I'm just a fun flyer, no competitions (yet).
Deppends if you need two planes or if you want a bit more speed and range to reach that "other" thermal before it goes away. The Dynamic has faster airfoils. But dead calm conditions the Perfection is a better choice.
They are both great planes.

Jo
Oct 27, 2020, 02:52 PM
Thanks so much for the quick response, exactly the info I was looking for. This is my low wind plane so I'll just stick with the Perfection.

Quick Reply