Oct 30, 2018, 05:18 PM
I have got it working but the Pitch and Roll are playing up a bit which I think may be due to the Travel being set incorrectly on the Devo 7E that I am using. I'll call it a work in progress.

Using Frsky XM RX on tinyFISH FC (1 min 13 sec)
to remove ads between posts
Jul 07, 2019, 08:58 PM
Anyone still use this? Mine was working great, but after updating to betaflight 4.04 my telemetry is funky. RSSI and amps work but bat voltage does not. I cannot figure out what could have changed in the new betaflight that would effect this. Any ideas?
Jul 07, 2019, 11:41 PM
Go back to the BF that was working
Jul 08, 2019, 10:36 AM
I thought of that, but the new BF has so many improvements and new features!
Jul 08, 2019, 04:50 PM
I'm running the latest BF on a handbuilt one with all telemetry working, check you have it turned on in the ports tab. Then do a scan for sensors on your radio.
Jul 09, 2019, 10:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaotix
I'm running the latest BF on a handbuilt one with all telemetry working, check you have it turned on in the ports tab. Then do a scan for sensors on your radio.
Im using deviationTX so there is no scan. The thing is, it still sees a lot of telemetry data.

Im wondering if maybe I need to re-bind after the update to BF4

What is it I have to turn on in the Ports tab? I don't remember having to do this ever before.
Aug 03, 2019, 01:05 PM
Is anyone still working on this? it uses the D8 protocol correct? Is there a way to update it to d16 so it can work with the new cheap frsky tx?

Quick Reply