Nov 18, 2016, 06:50 AM
Cable ties & ductape
Thread OP
Discussion

Mini Micro FPV fixed wing plane things - Ideas?

Hey all,

With the massive changes that have come to micro FPV (a lot thanks to the quads etc) we can now carry awesome little machines about that take up little space!

Problem with the smaller fixed wings go they tend to fly faster (or from what I've seen)

Does anyone have any plans, scratch builds, off the shelf models they can recommend or show off. Setups that give enough thrust to stay in the air but not whizz the model along?
to remove ads between posts
Nov 18, 2016, 10:56 AM
UMX Radian is pretty slow.
Nov 18, 2016, 12:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DodgeRC
Hey all,

With the massive changes that have come to micro FPV (a lot thanks to the quads etc) we can now carry awesome little machines about that take up little space!

Problem with the smaller fixed wings go they tend to fly faster (or from what I've seen)

Does anyone have any plans, scratch builds, off the shelf models they can recommend or show off. Setups that give enough thrust to stay in the air but not whizz the model along?
You could make a mini version of the x-raycer. I've been dying to try to build a smaller one. It's basically a floaty delta that I've seen fpv'd and it looks like a blast
Nov 24, 2016, 10:17 AM
lud
lud
Making mischief in the air
https://www.rcalbum.cz/fotka?id=2429...14800004141528

Got one of these with the idea of putting Vapour kit in it ....

Flies SLOWWWWWWWW

FreeBEE 50% (3 min 3 sec)

Quick Reply