Jul 13, 2018, 01:11 AM
Car Bashing
Thread OP
Sorry, i was very busy when i read your post and i forget to come back for answering .
to remove ads between posts
Dec 28, 2018, 10:56 AM
Seems like this could have been an interesting budget basher, but sadly both the T2M Pirate Furious XL and Helion Four 10TR are discontinued, which probably means the Bison will probably be discontinued as soon as stock is sold out also.

Something to pay attention to if you're wanting an RC.
Dec 28, 2018, 12:23 PM
Car Bashing
Thread OP
Maybe not. If it is like the Helion invictus, also sold under many others brands. It isn't because Helion stopped to import it, that FS racing (original manufacturer) has stopped to sell it also. It isnt because occidental "brands" stop to import chinese brands that this will kill these brands. There many others customers on earth other than US and EU.

Vkar is a chinese brand which can live by himself, like JLB. Vkar recently released the V4B, only sold under the original brand Vkar. Even before Helion and T2M started to sell the Bison, the Bison already existed.

It is maybe because we can import Vkar directly from china now that T2M stopped stopped sell it. It is maybe because Traxxas sued Helion for a sealed receiver box on the invictus that Helion stopped to sell it.
Dec 28, 2018, 01:12 PM
rc user
Traxxas must have really been pissed about the Slash copy then.
Dec 28, 2018, 02:03 PM
Car Bashing
Thread OP
Lol yes, but this one seems more difficult to find now, excepted on taobao.
Dec 28, 2018, 04:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jym73
Maybe not. If it is like the Helion invictus, also sold under many others brands. It isn't because Helion stopped to import it, that FS racing (original manufacturer) has stopped to sell it also. It isnt because occidental "brands" stop to import chinese brands that this will kill these brands. There many others customers on earth other than US and EU.

Vkar is a chinese brand which can live by himself, like JLB. Vkar recently released the V4B, only sold under the original brand Vkar. Even before Helion and T2M started to sell the Bison, the Bison already existed.

It is maybe because we can import Vkar directly from china now that T2M stopped stopped sell it. It is maybe because Traxxas sued Helion for a sealed receiver box on the invictus that Helion stopped to sell it.
Gotcha. I was searching for parts for these trucks and it wasn't so simple. Perhaps I just don't where to find them. This is a popular truck in China?
Dec 28, 2018, 05:31 PM
Car Bashing
Thread OP
You can find all the parts on aliepxress or monkey hobby.

I can't tell if it is popular in China,, it come from there and it is sell there also. It is popular in ours country, why it wouldn't there, even if chinese have US cars (made in taiwan) on their market also. I also saw japanese palying with DHK and JLB on 6s lol.

I know that the Huanqi 727 (slash copy) is popular in china as a car for beginner.

But, appart from that, this isn't a car i would advise to buy. It can be durable if you don't bash it too hard, if you use it with not more than 3s. But the design is too complexe, maintenance isn't the most easy, and the aluminum pivot brace bend really too easily. I prefer the JLB which let me finished batteries. The JLB isn't perfect also (which cars is really perfect) but in the same price range and quality , it is more durable for the use i have.

If you already have a tekno MT410 on a shelf, then you can be really desappointed with a Bison I have a Tekno EB48.3 and the quality is by far better, no comparison possible.
Aug 22, 2019, 11:47 PM

Vkar bison bearings

Hi guys , i want to buy some Vkar bison wheel bearings and i noticed there are different sizes and type (item numers). Which is the correct bearings I should buy?
Aug 23, 2019, 02:08 AM
Car Bashing
Thread OP
The wheels axe bearings are 10x15x4 on both sides.

Quick Reply