Nov 10, 2016, 06:06 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

Help!!! Need help to identify a heli

Hi all I need help to identify these 2 helis please if u know what they are model or make let me know thanks
to remove ads between posts
Nov 11, 2016, 02:04 AM
The yellow one looks like it has a Trex 450 SE V2 inside the scale fuse but I can't be 100% sure without seeing the frame.

EDIT Or it could be a Copter X clone of the 450 SE V2.
Nov 11, 2016, 06:23 AM
Thread OP
It has a exceed rc transmitter but on the landing gear it says align I will try to take a pic of the frame today
Nov 11, 2016, 06:47 AM
www.scotiarc.co.uk - OMP Helis
Align (nor most of the other hobby grade heli manufacturers) don't make transmitters, so the brand of the transmitters say nothing about what brand the heli is. As already mentioned, the bits that can be seen sticking out of the add-on scale body look like an Align 450 SE V2 (or a clone).. If the skids say Align then chances are it's a genuine Align.

The other heli is more of a toy grade product. It's a coaxial UH-60 Black Hawk but what the specific brand is I've no idea. This type of toy heli tends to be sold under unheard of brand names and spares are rarely available.
Nov 11, 2016, 07:24 AM
Thread OP
The grey heli might be a eflite it has cx2 blades on it and a eflite battery. But all the cx2 I find have a bubble look to them on the front.
Nov 11, 2016, 10:29 AM
Thread OP

Pics

Here are the pics of the frame
Nov 24, 2016, 02:00 PM
Walkera made some scale helis and used Exceed name. I have older fly bared heli with exceed radio gear.
Dec 07, 2016, 07:18 PM
My other addiction!
Coax might be a Twister. Fuselage looks very similar to one I have in Coast Guard livery.
Mar 14, 2017, 11:17 AM
mabe late but cx 2 seahawk body only sold seperate. like pro 2 and huey body

Quick Reply