This thread is privately moderated by nautique, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Nov 07, 2016, 03:43 PM
Trader Rating: 135
Thread OP
$95.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
Sold

Tattu 4s 1300mah Lipo Lot, Qty 9 Batteries Total, $95 Shipped

Lipo Lot, Qty 9 Batteries Total, Used but not abused. All Tattu 4s, 1300mah, 75c, $95 shipped via USPS with tracking

All have multiple flights on them but they are still in great shape. All have been charged, flown and stored responsibly. These still fly well but I am converting to an alternate size and will not need them any longer. A couple have been involved in altercations and the balance leads damaged but replaced with no problems since. There have been zero issues with any of these for me. I would like to sell as a lot for now. Detailed pics of each lipo along with total voltage and voltage of each individual cell being uploaded.
Last edited by nautique; Nov 07, 2016 at 04:36 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Nov 07, 2016, 03:48 PM
Trader Rating: 91
I am interested, awaiting details !
Nov 07, 2016, 03:50 PM
Thread OP
Details coming, sorry for the delay
Nov 07, 2016, 04:00 PM
Trader Rating: 86
Eat, sleep, fly...
Quote:
Originally Posted by nautique
A couple have been involved in altercations and the balance leads damaged but replaced with no problems since.
LOL! AKA, hungry propellers.
Nov 07, 2016, 04:01 PM
Thread OP
RCG'ers, haven't uploaded photos yet and have a couple of "I'll take them" PM's. I will respond in order of PM's received for fairness. I will continue to upload the photos to the ad regardless in an effort for complete transparency.
Nov 07, 2016, 04:02 PM
Thread OP
Exactly Scott, hadn't perfected my method for keeping the balance lead out of the way but the problem has been solved.
Nov 07, 2016, 04:04 PM
Trader Rating: 130
What are you moving to, if I might ask. I'm using these lipos and was also planing to move to graphene, but not quite sure yet
Nov 07, 2016, 04:06 PM
Thread OP
Loooove these but moving to 95c 1550's is all.
Nov 07, 2016, 04:06 PM
Eat, sleep, fly...
Quote:
Exactly Scott, hadn't perfected my method for keeping the balance lead out of the way but the problem has been solved.
No worries. I had a chuckle because it seems to be a common problem. I got into the habit of tucking mine in with the battery strap.
Nov 07, 2016, 04:08 PM
Thread OP
I simply started tucking mine into an upper plate slot, felt kinda' dumb that I hadn't been doing that from the start once I figured it out.
Nov 07, 2016, 04:19 PM
Eat, sleep, fly...
Quote:
I simply started tucking mine into an upper plate slot, felt kinda' dumb that I hadn't been doing that from the start once I figured it out.
Ah, that works too!

These are great batteries though and a killer price! I'd totally get them if I was running larger quads.
Nov 07, 2016, 04:22 PM
Trader Rating: 3
pm'ed
Nov 07, 2016, 04:29 PM
Thread OP
PM returned

Quick Reply