Mar 07, 2017, 10:28 PM
D:\MyDocument\Arduino\libraries\Timer-master/Timer.cpp:32: multiple definition of `Timer::findFreeEventIndex()'

sketch\Timer.cpp.o:sketch/Timer.cpp:32: first defined here

libraries\Timer-master\Timer.cpp.o: In function `Timer::Timer()':

D:\MyDocument\Arduino\libraries\Timer-master/Timer.cpp:32: multiple definition of `Timer::every(unsigned long, void (*)(), int)'

D:\MyDocument\Arduino\libraries\Timer-master/Timer.cpp:32: multiple definition of `Timer::every(unsigned long, void (*)())'

D:\MyDocument\Arduino\libraries\Timer-master/Timer.cpp:32: multiple definition of `Timer::after(unsigned long, void (*)())'

D:\MyDocument\Arduino\libraries\Timer-master/Timer.cpp:32: multiple definition of `Timer:scillate(unsigned char, unsigned long, unsigned char, int)'

D:\MyDocument\Arduino\libraries\Timer-master/Timer.cpp:32: multiple definition of `Timer:scillate(unsigned char, unsigned long, unsigned char)'

D:\MyDocument\Arduino\libraries\Timer-master/Timer.cpp:32: multiple definition of `Timer:ulse(unsigned char, unsigned long, unsigned char)'

D:\MyDocument\Arduino\libraries\Timer-master/Timer.cpp:32: multiple definition of `Timer:ulseImmediate(unsigned char, unsigned long, unsigned char)'

collect2.exe: error: ld returned 1 exit status

exit status 1
Error compiling for board Arduino/Genuino Mega or Mega 2560.

This report would have more information with
"Show verbose output during compilation"
option enabled in File -> Preferences.

What when wrong ?
to remove ads between posts
Mar 07, 2017, 11:21 PM
Ignore my previous compile ... able to compile and verify the code

Also upload to my Arduino Nano board ...

Trying next step
Mar 09, 2017, 12:35 AM
Very nice!
Apr 06, 2017, 05:06 AM
any update?
May 19, 2017, 08:43 AM
Alguém poderia fazer um projeto tracker para este Arduino e D58-4
Obrigado
May 19, 2017, 08:44 AM
Alguém poderia fazer um projeto tracker com esse Arduino e D58-4
May 25, 2017, 08:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by funaro13
Alguém poderia fazer um projeto tracker com esse Arduino e D58-4
Help me plis
Dec 06, 2017, 01:39 AM
SKT
SKT
This is fantastic.....but I'm getting no movement from the servo. I have confirmed the servo is fully functional. I have the Leonardo and 5v regulator soldered into the RC504R and everything is powered up. I believe I have the servo signal wire soldered to the correct pin based on what I could gather from the video. I have very little experience with Arduino but I have followed a couple of tutorials and as far as I can tell the code has uploaded to the Leonardo succesfully. I downloaded the code yesterday (5th Dec 2017) so I assume its the most recent version. I have had someone tell me I may need to comment out soem of the code? I'm really not sure at all but any confirmation of that would be great.

I'm sorta at a loss as to why this isnt working. It seems very simple..thus the name.

Any assistance would be wonderfully appreciated.
Dec 06, 2017, 02:49 AM
SKT
SKT
A little update...

I admitted I am an Arduino noob. But I discovered the .ino file and sent that to the Leonardo. I now have the activity from the servo. It fires up...kinda resets to a position...then slowly over about 5 seconds steps to 180 degrees from that position and there it stays. No tracking. Def confirmed all my pins are soldered correctly.

I'm not sure about the Librarys?

The sketch says include Servo.h and Timer.h but I can only find the Timer.h file.

Still chipping away. Its doing stuff and I havnt blown anything up yet....I call that a win.
Mar 04, 2018, 02:22 PM
I know its an old post but did you ever get round to getting vertical tracking code working??
Mar 15, 2018, 02:47 PM

RSSI Antenna Tracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKT
A little update...

I admitted I am an Arduino noob. But I discovered the .ino file and sent that to the Leonardo. I now have the activity from the servo. It fires up...kinda resets to a position...then slowly over about 5 seconds steps to 180 degrees from that position and there it stays. No tracking. Def confirmed all my pins are soldered correctly.

I'm not sure about the Librarys?

The sketch says include Servo.h and Timer.h but I can only find the Timer.h file.

Still chipping away. Its doing stuff and I havnt blown anything up yet....I call that a win.
Check for shorts, especially at the RSSI pins on the Rx's. Mine was acting as in your first post until I discovered a short on Rx 1, 4th pin to 3rd pin. Fixed it and now everything is fine. Billy Bones
Mar 21, 2018, 07:14 PM
I'm gonna try it with this one https://www.google.com/search?q=rd945
Seems can work, isn't it?
Apr 15, 2018, 03:55 AM
Someone has think about height axis?
By PID from diference between reads of the highest rssi signal of both anthennas,
moving up 1 degree, % of gain or loss,
next steep... moving X (%) degree up(if gain) or down(if loss)
Sorry I'm not a programmer and neither electronics knowlege but seems reliable.
May 12, 2018, 12:41 PM
I have also seen a version similar to this approach where the tracker "balances" rssi signals. Meaning if the left antenna rssi signal is weaker, the tracker turns left, and if the right signal is weaker, it turns right. It always tries to stay centered on the target. This also allows you to install another diversity receiver for the video signal and point one antenna straight out and the other raised upward. I don't know how to write arduino code yet, but would love to figure this approach out. Seems likely to also be more reliable than this approach. Any leads out there?
May 16, 2018, 05:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ex300s
I'm gonna try it with this one https://www.google.com/search?q=rd945
Seems can work, isn't it?
is it just "antenna diversity", dual antenna, single receiver?

Quick Reply