Nov 04, 2016, 10:08 AM
Thread OP
New Product

X-Racer Quadrant 25A 4~6S BLHeli_S ESC

Hello all, we are going to release a new ESC that powered by high performance EFM8BB21 MCU, and flashed with BLHeli_S program. It supports multishot/one shot42/oneshot125. With 25AMp constant RMS (30A max) and supports 4-6s.

One main charateristic of the X-Racer ESCs is that, the four tiny ESCs can be installed seperately on the arms, but also can be installed together like a PCB under the flight controller.

The X-Racer ESCs can be considered as 4-in-1 ESCs, but not the same to other 4-in-1 ESCs that only can be used on one PCB. One disadvantage of other 4-in-1 ESCs is, if one part of the ESC damaged, then the whole PCB have to be changed. It would be too much trouble to the pilots.

But there will be no problem with X-Racer ESCs. The four tiny ESCs can be used together or seperately. Even one is damaged, you just need to change one, no need to change the whole PCB. (Although we don't believe the ESC would easily damaged.)

Main Characteristics:

1. Can be installed seperately on the arms, or 4 ESCs installed together like a PCB under the flight controller.
2. With 25AMp constant RMS, 30A max.
3. 4-6s Lipo
4. Powered by high performance EFM8BB21 MCU
5. Flashed with BLHeli_S program. It supports multishot/one shot42/oneshot125.

X-Racer F303 FC has been one of the most popular flight controllers in FPV community, and we hope you will like this new ESC as well. Please let us know what you think. You may have the chance to be the first to receive the ESCs and surely FOR FREE!!!.

Thank you.

FPV Model
http://www.fpvmodel.com
Last edited by FPV.Model; Nov 04, 2016 at 10:16 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Nov 04, 2016, 04:58 PM
It's a revolutionary solution!
Nov 04, 2016, 05:15 PM
What is landing :O
This is so innovative ! Hope you guys price it competitively
This will be perfect for tiny builds like the owls and the atom
Nov 04, 2016, 06:32 PM
I like the idea! But will you provide a way to stick them together? Like a 3D piece or molded.
I'm a bit afraid of the vibration if you put them all together. But I'll love to test them.. Got already 4 Xracer SPI.
Nov 04, 2016, 07:23 PM

Love It

Great solution to the single biggest deterrent everyone has for buying a 4 in 1 esc.
How and when can I get them?

This is similar to how Mikrokopter used their esc's but with a PDB frame they soldered into.
Nov 04, 2016, 07:35 PM
So...where is the link for this revolutionary ESC?
Nov 04, 2016, 08:48 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitro123 View Post
This is so innovative ! Hope you guys price it competitively
This will be perfect for tiny builds like the owls and the atom
The price not confirmed yet, but surely it will be competitive.
Nov 04, 2016, 08:50 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by P Scott View Post
So...where is the link for this revolutionary ESC?
Not on sale yet. It's been working alright with our tech guys testing it.
Nov 04, 2016, 08:51 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by l2smith2 View Post
Great solution to the single biggest deterrent everyone has for buying a 4 in 1 esc.
How and when can I get them?

This is similar to how Mikrokopter used their esc's but with a PDB frame they soldered into.
Thank you. Will keep you updated.
Nov 05, 2016, 04:30 AM
One of the best ideas I've seen recently.!

Thumbs up guys.

Please get them to the market asap.

PS. Wouldn't be great to consider making a full Dshot600 version of them as well?
Nov 05, 2016, 04:38 AM
FPV model got into next level, love your products, the xracer was a big winner, now this.
Nov 05, 2016, 12:09 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7bpm View Post
One of the best ideas I've seen recently.!

Thumbs up guys.

Please get them to the market asap.

PS. Wouldn't be great to consider making a full Dshot600 version of them as well?
Thanks for your encouragement. Will keep you updated once available. Step by step, we follow the trend to design some of the innovative products for FPV community.
Nov 05, 2016, 02:44 PM
The big plus of this ESC that all motor soldering pads are aimed in the right side. It is convenient for installation.
On other boards, where amperage more 20А pads are located left and right of the drone (like cicada 30a).
Nov 06, 2016, 05:40 AM
normally such ESC weight about 7g per one, but 4in1 weight 19g for 30A version. So I wonder how lightweight will it be?
Nov 06, 2016, 06:44 AM
This will be going on my new XLR-4 for sure!

Quick Reply