Thread Tools
Oct 31, 2016, 10:05 PM
Suspended Account
Thread OP
New Product

[SALE] $140 Atom V2 clone - Youbi XV-130 130MM /w F3 FC,40CH VTx 600TVL,BLHeli_S


more details: http://www.banggood.com/Youbi-XV-130-130MM-FPV-Racer-ARF-with-F3-Integraded-40CH-VTX-600TVL-CAM-4-IN-1-BLHeli-S-20A-ESC-p-1100974.html

Fyre SG Review:
Youbi XV-130 ARF Review - Part 1 (9 min 3 sec)


Flight video:
Youbi XV-130 FPV Drone/Quad RACER (Banggood.COM): Essential RC Flight Test (10 min 17 sec)


Description :
Brand Name : Youbi
Item Name : XV-130 ARF
Color : Black, White , Grey
Propeller : 75mm
Wheelbase : 130mm
Fuselage : 150 * 115 * 35mm
Weight : 115g
Motor : 1306 3600kv
ESC : BLHeli-S 20A
Flight Controller : Awesome F3

Camera :
Format : PAL/NTSC
Sensor : CMOS
FOV : 100 degree
Resolution : 600 TVL
Video Output : 1.0V/75P-PΩ
Power Input : DC5V

5.8G VTX :
Transmission Power : 25mW/200mW/400mW
Channel : 40CH
Working Voltage : 5V 1A
Working Frequency : 5600-6000mHz
Antenna Connector :

1306 Motor:
Framework : 12N14P
NO. of Cells : 2-4s
Length : 2mm
KV : 3600
Max Thrust : 265g
Weight : 10g

BLHeli-S 20A :
Copper Thickness : 3OZ
Max. Power Input : 4S
Max. Current : 40A
Processor : EFM8BB2

F3 Flight Controller with Integrated 5.8Ghz VTx :
Awesome F3 FC : 5V/15A BEC
F303 Flight Controller with power anti-reverse connection function
Support cleanflight
Integrated 5.8G 40CH VTX, with 4P socket
25mW/200mW/400mW Adjustable

Features :
Carbon fiber frame kit and PP material cover ,toughness and impact resistan
Light and small, can play it indoors and outdoors.
Latest 4 in 1 BLHELI-S ESC, better Linear flight,save more room.
Uses multi-functional module disign, integraded F3 flight controller and 5.8G VTX

Recommanded Part(not included) :
Remote Control System: Recever and Transmitter
Battery


Package Included :
1 x Youbi XV-130 Frame Kit
1 x PP Cover
1 x F3 5.8G VTX Integraded Board
1 x 4 in 1 BLHeli-S 20A ESC
4 x 1306 Motor
4 x 75MM Prop
1 x 600TVL CMOS Camera
1 x Antenna
Last edited by lmpuIse; Nov 26, 2016 at 12:58 PM.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Nov 01, 2016, 01:46 AM
Registered User
Oh my god
Nov 01, 2016, 02:51 AM
Registered User
chulian1819's Avatar
no transmitter or batt, but still kind of cheap?
Nov 01, 2016, 07:13 AM
Z06 Tony's Avatar
Stop promoting and buying clones.
When you do you are supporting theft of an innovators design.
If you guys keep buying and supporting clones the innovators will stop innovating.
Nov 01, 2016, 09:41 AM
Suspended Account
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z06 Tony
Stop promoting and buying clones.
When you do you are supporting theft of an innovators design.
If you guys keep buying and supporting clones the innovators will stop innovating.
It hasn't stopped companies from "innovating" yet, and Chinese companies are innovating now too (Emax, Brother Hobby, Hobbywing, Realacc, etc.). In fact, I'd argue clones force other companies to innovate since they aren't able to sell the same products with high profit margins anymore. They have to improve their products to distinguish themselves. If American companies aren't able to keep up, Chinese companies like DJI and Emax will just take their place. There's also the fact the only unique thing about the Atom was the frame. The rest is just a 4 in 1 ESC, an integrated PDB+FC+VTx, 4 1306 motors, a camera, and some propellers. Similarly, most frames people accuse Chinese companies of cloning are hardly "innovations", but rather just differently cut pieces of carbon fiber. To differentiate themselves, GEPRC took the basic QAV-X design, improved the machining, made some modifications to the carbon fiber design, and added some minor features. If GEPRC cloned the QAV-X, did Lumenier clone Shen Drones' true X pod racers? After all, they kept the X shape and pod design, but extended the center and changed the way cameras were to be attached.
Last edited by lmpuIse; Nov 01, 2016 at 09:58 AM.
Nov 01, 2016, 10:00 AM
Team Warpsquad
Mr.Aaron's Avatar
you even put rotorx atom clone in the title, that's very classy of you

And here we go yet again with banggood......
Nov 01, 2016, 10:09 AM
Team Warpsquad
Mr.Aaron's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by lmpuIse
It hasn't stopped companies from "innovating" yet, and Chinese companies are innovating now too (Emax, Brother Hobby, Hobbywing, Realacc, etc.). In fact, I'd argue clones force other companies to innovate since they aren't able to sell the same products with high profit margins anymore. They have to improve their products to distinguish themselves. If American companies aren't able to keep up, Chinese companies like DJI and Emax will just take their place. There's also the fact the only unique thing about the Atom was the frame. The rest is just a 4 in 1 ESC, an integrated PDB+FC+VTx, 4 1306 motors, a camera, and some propellers. Similarly, most frames people accuse Chinese companies of cloning are hardly "innovations", but rather just differently cut pieces of carbon fiber. To differentiate themselves, GEPRC took the basic QAV-X design, improved the machining, made some modifications to the carbon fiber design, and added some minor features. If GEPRC cloned the QAV-X, did Lumenier clone Shen Drones' true X pod racers? After all, they kept the X shape and pod design, but extended the center and changed the way cameras were to be attached.
You have to be kidding me?!? I'll come back and add some more to this shortly but that's the most ridiculous post I have ever read on here. You are just as shameful as banggood
Nov 01, 2016, 10:12 AM
Z06 Tony's Avatar
Thank you Mr .Aaron.
I was thinking the same thing but sometimes I feel I am fighting a losing battle because others do not want to speak up because it is easier not to.
Nov 01, 2016, 12:35 PM
Registered User
Are we sure this is a clone or are we jumping to conclusions because it looks similar?
Nov 01, 2016, 12:36 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Aaron
You have to be kidding me?!? I'll come back and add some more to this shortly but that's the most ridiculous post I have ever read on here. You are just as shameful as banggood
This is an interesting watch and gives a different perspective on copying and innovating.

Shenzhen: The Silicon Valley of Hardware (Full Documentary) | Future Cities | WIRED (1 hr 7 min 51 sec)
Nov 01, 2016, 06:45 PM
Registered User
I agree with impulse on this one. 95% of products in this hobby are a slight design change from the same old tried and true design. If china cant clone then neither can american companies who product yet another 2 plate carbon frame with standoffs and call it "premium innovation" because they came up with a new camera mount or made the arms really skinny. Banggood is fantastic for this hobby and helping make it accesible to everyone, and it definitely drives the big companies to innovate something unique rather than getting by with brand recognition.
Nov 02, 2016, 11:00 AM
Suspended Account
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Aaron
you even put rotorx atom clone in the title, that's very classy of you

And here we go yet again with banggood......
Quote:
Originally Posted by AffordableRC
Are we sure this is a clone or are we jumping to conclusions because it looks similar?
I called it a clone because I felt that was the best way to concisely convey its appearance. The resemblance (at least of the frame) is unmistakable, even if some features may be different. This seems to be an upgrade in terms of ESC performance and a downgrade in video to the lack of an OSD. It should perform as well as if not better than the RotorX Atom V2. Unfortunately, due to the way the VTx is integrated, adding an OSD may be difficult. If the OSD is essential, the RotorX Atom V2 seems to be the way to go, but for $150, this will be the better option for anyone for whom price is a concern.
Nov 02, 2016, 11:05 AM
Team Warpsquad
Mr.Aaron's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by lmpuIse
I called it a clone because I felt that was the best way to concisely convey its appearance. The resemblance (at least of the frame) is unmistakable, even if some features may be different. This seems to be an upgrade in terms of ESC performance and a downgrade in video to the lack of an OSD. It should perform as well as if not better than the RotorX Atom V2. Unfortunately, due to the way the VTx is integrated, adding an OSD may be difficult. If the OSD is essential, the RotorX Atom V2 seems to be the way to go, but for $150, this will be the better option for anyone for whom price is a concern.
I highly doubt that...but we shall see
Nov 02, 2016, 07:25 PM
Suspended Account
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Aaron
I highly doubt that...but we shall see
what makes the RotorX Atom V2 so special? the "clone" has better ESCs, a similar F3 board, and seemingly well built motors


Quick Reply
Message:

Thread Tools