View Poll Results: Do you like the new design of HobbyKing ?
Yes it looks nicer than before 7 2.10%
No, it was better before 322 96.70%
I don't really care, it's the same for me 4 1.20%
Voters: 333. You may not vote on this poll

Nov 28, 2017, 03:39 PM
Build straight - Fly twisty
I must say that all my transactions with HK have been fine.
It's true that their site went form bad to ridiculous and is now slowly, oh so slowly, being dragged back to a form of limited functionality.
I've even been able to buy some stuff, so things have improved.
to remove ads between posts
Nov 29, 2017, 12:20 AM
No batteries, a few items not stocked in Aust. At least it has made it to Australia yesterday. So I might get the items this week or next?
Nov 29, 2017, 02:58 AM
The search function is the main issue, while the shipping seems to be fairly OK. But it's still such a pain to browse your local ware house for batteries, planes or larger items, that you only want to purchase locally.

I have taken the major part of my hobby/RC purchases to Banggood. Just received a Talon long distance plane from them. Free shipping
Nov 29, 2017, 05:40 AM
Fly crash order parts repeate
Hi guys
The site has been work OK for me but there big sale
Busting to buy an ASW28 v2 for a while now just missed out as it become out of stock cool
Free shipping from HK cool TC's NO planes cars or large items qualify for free shipping no matter what you spend
I'm with you Mike banggood is lookin good for parts

Cheers watho
Nov 29, 2017, 07:08 AM
I have kept on trying the HK site. It gets better very slowly. I have not yet managed to find the patience to complete another order. Each webpage action takes at least 30 seconds and on top of that comes bugs. I usually give up after five minutes when I realise it will be half an hours work to get to the end.

At the current rate it might reach the previous site functionality in five-six years.

Meanwhile, Banggood has upgraded their app a few times and it gets better each time and its as fast as I am.
Dec 05, 2017, 07:55 PM
Darn, I think it's even slower now than ever before. Ran out of patience before I got to the FPV planes area. Monster F.U. just before Christmas....
Dec 06, 2017, 01:29 AM
Got an email today for some great sale and the link was dead LOL
NICE WORK GUYS KEEPUP THE GOOD WORK

Cheers watho
Dec 11, 2017, 10:28 AM
I am startin g to see what you guy's mean now lol I was on their for a browse at the planes and clicked all planes and about ten came up before I got to the ones available in other warehouses bit! I went to the scale planes bit and found some more then the 3d bit and a few more lol all over the place now. Also I thought it was my laptop as loading a page takes ages and then scrolling even longer! WTH lol oh well banggood and gearbest rock anyway so no loss but I love HK and just wish it was easier to spend my hard earned moola with them.
Dec 11, 2017, 03:07 PM
After thinking about what I wrote I actually completed an order from HK. Motor, prop, some batteries, CF parts, XT60’s etc. Each session lasted 10-15 minutes and I did one every day and needed five days to do it!!! What motivated me was that I actually remembered what it felt like ordering from them - I do like a lot of their products- and I got that feeling again. Quick and accurate shipping.
Dec 11, 2017, 04:44 PM
How about the big "Free shipping, all warehouses" announcement? If you can manage to navigate to the terms and conditions, you'll notice that it doesn't apply to "bulky packages and airplanes" from the int warehouse. And the local warehouse doesn't stock s***. Wonderful...
Dec 11, 2017, 05:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike_o
How about the big "Free shipping, all warehouses" announcement? If you can manage to navigate to the terms and conditions, you'll notice that it doesn't apply to "bulky packages and airplanes" from the int warehouse. And the local warehouse doesn't stock s***. Wonderful...
I agree with you, but in fairness in my case above I actually managed to order everything from the EU warehouse and benefitted from the free shipping. There were a couple of car LiPOs, a 200g motor, 750mm carbon rods etc but no airframes / planes.
Feb 06, 2018, 09:35 AM
Website looks better now
Feb 07, 2018, 04:55 AM
Launchpad McQuack
Go to product finder, and try to adjust the slides. It's near impossible to get the wanted range, because of the linear scale. Why not use progressive sliders? The larger values are much rarer than the lower values.

Luckily they provided the optional direct number input.

Not.
Feb 07, 2018, 06:14 AM
Hi guys
Got onto the web site the other day, not real sure I'm liking it at all
Not very organised at all from a laimans Piont of view

Watho
Feb 07, 2018, 06:20 AM
,,,,,,,,,lll

Quick Reply