- Nice skills
- 130X

I guess we all see things a little differently
to remove ads between posts
Jul 15, 2019, 07:54 AM
Hi,

I have not known that RC helicopters are so popular for German girls (?):
https://www.facebook.com/RCHeliGirls/

They say " Boys can do, Girls can do better".
Last edited by K2-tokyo; Jul 15, 2019 at 08:21 AM.
Jul 15, 2019, 02:07 PM
It is perfectly normal and natural for attractive young women to gravitate to the Blade 130X.

Something about its design and the small size combined with mechanical tail and infinite tweakability creates an exuberant eroticism that just brings them running, as if these young hotties were moths drawn to a flame.
Jul 16, 2019, 01:07 AM
Slideways at warp speed.......
LOL really !! All I get asked is that a drone !! and does it have a camera !!!! ................. and generally far from hottie category..............
Jul 16, 2019, 09:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwi_craig
LOL really !! All I get asked is that a drone !! and does it have a camera !!!! ................. and generally far from hottie category..............
You need to fly a 130X.

Girls love them, wives hate them.
Jul 16, 2019, 09:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prawnik
Girls love them, wives hate them.
Why 'wives hate them' ??? Aren't wives are girls too?
Jul 16, 2019, 10:54 PM
Seems blade won’t sell me a fusion ARF since I’m located OS and I wanted it delivered to my PayPal registered US forwarding address...... bunch of muppets......

Not that I really need another heli but seems my $$$ ain’t good enough ......
Jul 16, 2019, 11:16 PM
Bummer... I wonder what's up with that? let me know if you need me to try from this end...
Jul 17, 2019, 06:29 AM
Hummingbird Assassin
Thread OP
Maybe try ordering your Fusion from HeliDirect instead of direct from Horizon Hobbies?
Jul 17, 2019, 11:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ptern
Why 'wives hate them' ??? Aren't wives are girls too?
Biologically yes, functionally, however, they behave very differently.
Last edited by Prawnik; Jul 18, 2019 at 01:36 PM.
Jul 17, 2019, 12:10 PM
Hummingbird Assassin
Thread OP
Once they load WOS (Wife Operating System) some of their features disappear and the error messages increase.
Jul 18, 2019, 08:28 AM
Whoo hoo, after weeks of learning and coding about the CC2500 (RF chip for the Futaba SFHSS), I have now a working SFHSS receiver. It can also outputs a ppm signal for all of the 8 radio channels. The purpurose is to feed into my SIM dongle so I can use it as a wireless SIM dongle. This eliminates the dangling cord attached from my radio to the dongle.
Already tested and flying with Phoenix. Everything is working, just need a bit of to fine-tuning to get rid of the glitches, now I can 'SIM Without Wires'
Jul 18, 2019, 06:16 PM
Hummingbird Assassin
Thread OP
Sounds slick ptern. A really good way to learn 2.4GHz in detail. To me it seems like fun projects like this always work out but when you have to build something for work or a customer then there is always an issue lurking in the grass waiting to bite you.

So do they make a CC2500 with an MCU or did you have to use an ATtiny or Arduino Nano or something similar.
Jul 18, 2019, 08:12 PM
@BB

I am using the CC2500 module as fitted in the K130 reciver.
For the MCU I use the ESP8206 ,
https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/ESP8266-...-/181915771923

For both, it costs me less than $10 which I have the ability to create my own receiver.
In-fact I am using the T16 so I can modify the receiver code to support up to 16 channels.

Edit: just found out beta flight has included rx driver to support SFHSS receiver (means for this CC2500 module).
Could be making my own FC using CC3D or other hardware.
Last edited by ptern; Jul 18, 2019 at 11:58 PM.
Jul 19, 2019, 04:36 AM
I’m buying !

https://www.horizonhobby.com/product...UibUHSk11exkMs

Quick Reply