This thread is privately moderated by Quadstar555, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Oct 26, 2016, 06:18 AM
Trader Rating: 7
A Step Above RC LLC
Thread OP
$1.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

Phantom 4 needs cam and landing gear. Trade or make offer.

Took this in on trade from a customer that wrecked his new phantom 4 because a carbon prop came off. Self tightening. Don't ask me how. Must have had the threaded prop adapters on wrong. If fell out of the sky and landed on the cam and gimbal. The electronics on the landing gear still shirk but they are bent and cheap so I would say buy new ones. The cam was never a recovered.all the damage was done to the cam gimbal and landing gear. It still has a good board, (220.00+) new, light bridge you already know the cost, remote in perfect shape that works with P3 pro and advanced and P4 289.00 ("retail,) almost new lipo(169.00)new ,body is still in perfect shape, motors look good no damage I can see,it still connects to the app and show signal for craft and video. If someone wants to fix it I'm a dji dealer I'll give you a deal on the parts of you want. I still have charger(79. 00)new,, 2 sets of stock props new, 3 carbon props, and case included. Is prob worth more in parts of someone wants to part it out. Or could fix it for less then 400.00 from what I see. and that's with buying new parts. Could save money if you bought used parts from ebay or here. Pics will show all damage and parts included. I don't have time to mess with it. Will concider trades, or make me a offer. Would rather not part it out. I don't have time to mess with all that.
to remove ads between posts
Oct 26, 2016, 04:15 PM
Trader Rating: 108
Dir_D_Redd
What are you looking for ?? ? ? ?
Oct 27, 2016, 12:07 AM
A Step Above RC LLC
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirdredd
What are you looking for ?? ? ? ?

Best offers cash so far have had a offer for 400.00 and some other trade offers. Would love a link more then 400.00 though it only had a few flights on it. I took off the cam and gimbal assembly to show there was no damage under it. It didn't get knocked off or nothing. I also took off the landing gear. They didn't get flattened they d just bent and I was checking to see how far the damage went. Or open to trade ins. Partial cash and trade or what ever. I'll take long range gear, good cam, yi or better, 433mhz gear for my taranis, and I need a 1.3 vtx would like a law mate, rtf quad, good flight controllers, 4s and 6s lipos, fatsharks open to offers.
Oct 31, 2016, 10:33 PM
A Step Above RC LLC
Thread OP
Bump
Nov 08, 2016, 02:01 PM
Trader Rating: 26

is it sold

is it sold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quadstar555
Bump
Mar 27, 2017, 07:15 AM
Trader Rating: 27
BUYER BEWARE:

QUADSTAR555 has taken money from members, has not shipped the product, then stops responding after he receives payment.

Quick Reply