This thread is privately moderated by unboxingexp, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Oct 23, 2016, 01:25 PM
Thread OP
Mini-Review

Gearbest LT105 micro brushed quadcopter

Hi guys, this will be my first review on rcgroups. I got a 105mm brushed quadcopter from gearbest. You can find it here http://www.gearbest.com/rc-quadcopte...#lkid=10128250. It's pretty standard, based on a F3 brushed flight with 4x 8025 coreless motors. It comes fully loaded, you only need to add a receiver and your transmitter. I'm not the best pilot, but flying is just great. Last but not least, you have no hassle with the transport due to the small size of the quad.Here is a video of my first flight tests:
LT105 brushed fpv quadcopter test (1 min 26 sec)

It comes in a small box, which includes
  • ARF 105mm quadcopter
  • AIO FPV cam, 520TVL, 5.8G, 32CH
  • 2x600mah 1s Lipo
  • 4x 60mm propellers
Here is a short unboxing video:
LT105 Mini Brushed RC Quadcopter unboxing (1 min 27 sec)
Although it's ARF, you still have to solder your receiver to the controller board. The F3 brushed board offers 3 UART ports, which allows you to connect a receiver via PPM, SBUS or even a Spektrum satellite. I decided to go for a full range PPM receiver. The Orange RX610v2 fits nicely! Here is a short video of the build:
How to make a brushed ARF quadcopter flight ready (1 min 40 sec)

For the Cleanflight setup keep in mind that it is a brushed quad. You can find my PID settings in the enclosed pictures. In addition, I changed to minimum-throttle 1050, minimum-command 1000, mid-throttle 1500 and maximum-throttle 2000. Furthermore, I changed the motor ppm rate to 32000 (set motor_pwm_rate=32000).Enjoy!
to remove ads between posts
Nov 09, 2016, 06:40 PM
Don't panic!
What flying time do you get?

Quick Reply