This thread is privately moderated by dalyjc, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Oct 21, 2016, 08:08 PM
Trader Rating: 1
Thread OP
$225.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
Sold

Blade Conspiracy 220

Ok I bought this coming from a Mach 25. Loved it, that is after upgrading to a DX9 from my old DX6I. Anyways I ordered a Vortex Pro from BLADE shortly after and honestly after using that I can't go back to a non OSD setup. Mainly because I am a novice at Cleanflight. Getting PID settings just right and the rest is something I'll have to work up to. Haven't been flying this at all since the Vortex.

I did make a few changes to it:

I upgraded the motors to the EMax Red Bottoms 2205's from those thrust motors it came with. I never like them. I never flew these motors beyond a 2 minute test flight at the time they arrived so if you want them too add 35$ otherwise I'll keep them and ill just send the original thrust motors.

The VTX antenna placement was a horrible place to put it, at least for beginners where after a tumble it breaks the sma "l connector", which I did and after replacing it I opened up a space on the skirt just above the LED to extend a longer Fatshark antenna out the back so it could bend backwards in the even of inverted landings the skirts are cheap or at least will be when they become available if it bothers you.

Threw on different battery straps because the Blade ones were garbage and the first one tore the first time I tightened it down.

Last modification was the extension of the camera leads; the originals were very short and kept unplugging when camera tilt was too high.

Other than that it's in perfect condition. No cracks or bent screws etc etc.

You will probably want to go back in and reset the Cleanflight settings I was attempting to do I paid 390 from a hobby store in NY just after release to get this. I figure 225+ plus shipping of your choice (I will pay to have it insured) is fair. Let me know.

Daly

Being a rather new member and no "trader history" I am fine with using an established (willing) RC-Group member as a middle man so to speak. Feel free to PM myself or reach me via email @ [email protected] should you wish
Last edited by dalyjc; Oct 23, 2016 at 06:44 PM.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply