Oct 20, 2016, 05:44 AM
New Product

All about a little monster XJaguar! 4 in 1 ESC, F3, Transmitter, OSD, GT2205KV2300

The new racing drone XJaguar is newly designed for competitions. It uses the best spare parts, so the XJaguar is equipped with excellent flight performance. (BNF, excluding remote controller and receiver )

Features:
1, 8 in 1 Tower structure with 5.8G transmitter, OSD, F3 flight controller, 4 in 1 ESC (30A), PDB.
2, RCINPOWER GT2205 KV2300 motors.
3, 5045 three-bladed propellers.
4, The total thrust-weight ratio is 10:1.
5, ROC 4S 1300mAh 100C battery.
6, FPV RunCam Swift HD Lens.
7, Orthodox X-type 4mm carbon fiber frame.

Name: a.jpg
Views: 201
Size: 298.8 KB
Description:
8 in 1 Tower structure technology: the first one is 5.8G transmitter with OSD, support DSM2; the second is F3 with cleanflight firmware; the third is 4 in 1 ESC which control frequency is 18KHZ, maximum load up to 4*30A.
Name: b.jpg
Views: 141
Size: 135.7 KB
Description:
RCINPOWER GT2205 KV2300 motors and 5045 three-bladed propellers. The maximum thrust of one motor is 1300g.
Name: c.jpg
Views: 84
Size: 427.2 KB
Description:
Name: d.jpg
Views: 66
Size: 932.1 KB
Description:
Name: f.jpg
Views: 77
Size: 51.2 KB
Description:
Name: IMG_0010.jpg
Views: 91
Size: 200.2 KB
Description:
Orthodox X-type 4mm carbon fiber frame.
Name: e.jpg
Views: 104
Size: 906.5 KB
Description:
to remove ads between posts
Oct 21, 2016, 08:45 PM
In 2016 World Drone Racing Hawaii
Name: 7.jpg
Views: 146
Size: 152.5 KB
Description:
Oct 22, 2016, 09:57 AM
"Aircraftus Fragmentum"
I would like to see that fly for sure.
Oct 22, 2016, 10:28 PM
Ok, i will upload flying video to Youtube asap then send link to you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kydawg1
Oct 23, 2016, 12:25 AM
SQUIRREL PATROL
should of named it the thundercat
looks awesome.
Oct 23, 2016, 01:04 AM
Good idea!
And also it does well indeed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by inap
should of named it the thundercat
looks awesome.
Oct 23, 2016, 01:06 AM
Here is XJaguar flying video:
Racing drone XJaguar flying video with excellent performance (3 min 45 sec)

Quote:
Oct 23, 2016, 11:09 AM
"Aircraftus Fragmentum"
She seems to run pretty good. Nice place to fly as well.
Oct 23, 2016, 08:43 PM
Yep
Looking forward to your review
Quote:
She seems to run pretty good. Nice place to fly as well.
Oct 23, 2016, 08:46 PM
youtubeDOTcom/socalep1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rod stewart
In 2016 World Drone Racing Hawaii
Attachment 9458167
what kind of antenna is this?
Oct 23, 2016, 09:07 PM
Hi, this is Amimon CONNEX ProSight.
Name: QQ图片20161024100530.png
Views: 90
Size: 354.6 KB
Description:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danq0
what kind of antenna is this?
Oct 23, 2016, 10:57 PM
good outward!
Oct 23, 2016, 11:50 PM
Package:
Name: 00.jpg
Views: 62
Size: 226.5 KB
Description:
Name: 01-1.jpg
Views: 72
Size: 409.3 KB
Description:
Oct 24, 2016, 11:52 AM
"Aircraftus Fragmentum"
Quote:
Nice packaging.... does the FC already come with stock PIDs set up and tuned to this ship?
Oct 24, 2016, 12:55 PM
Quote:
Nice packaging.... does the FC already come with stock PIDs set up and tuned to this ship?
I also want to know this, also where is it sold?
Oct 24, 2016, 08:59 PM
PID is tuned well before deliver to users. You can also tune PID according to your usages.
Quote:
Oct 24, 2016, 09:03 PM
PID is tuned well before deliver to users. You can also tune PID according to your usages. It is sold on hobbywow.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3fpv
I also want to know this, also where is it sold?
Oct 25, 2016, 09:39 PM
8 in 1 Tower structure with OSD+Transmitter+F3+4 in 1 ESC and its package:
Name: g.jpg
Views: 41
Size: 142.8 KB
Description:
Name: h.jpg
Views: 31
Size: 177.4 KB
Description:
Oct 27, 2016, 03:19 AM
use google ,thanks
Oct 27, 2016, 05:14 AM
One user shared assembly process:
Name: 155728i8h52k0oso800ojz.jpg
Views: 79
Size: 111.1 KB
Description:

Name: 155744u5rfc66b8rii93r3.jpg
Views: 65
Size: 130.5 KB
Description:
Oct 30, 2016, 09:31 AM
Austrian FPV Freak
Hi Rod, any tips on the motor wires so I only have to solder them on once (which motors have wich cable order for example?)
good to hear that the PIDs are preset.
cant wait to see the OSD in action. are you Schumi btw? if so - hi - got my sample this friday.
greets, RCSchim
Oct 30, 2016, 09:52 AM
SQUIRREL PATROL
the esc seems to be bl-heli. so motors wire oriention shouldnt matter. you can just schimmy it any way u want
Oct 30, 2016, 09:06 PM
Hi, RCSchim, here i show you a draft that i draw, you can solder according to this, no need to care the clockwise and anticlockwise of motors:
Name: QQ20161031095657.png
Views: 30
Size: 9.9 KB
Description:
Schumi is my colleague

All the best,

Quote:
Originally Posted by schim
Hi Rod, any tips on the motor wires so I only have to solder them on once (which motors have wich cable order for example?)
good to hear that the PIDs are preset.
cant wait to see the OSD in action. are you Schumi btw? if so - hi - got my sample this friday.
greets, RCSchim
Oct 30, 2016, 09:23 PM
Yes, bl-heli. Even if you solder them wrongly, then you can adjust with BLHeliSuite software.
Quote:
Originally Posted by inap
the esc seems to be bl-heli. so motors wire oriention shouldnt matter. you can just schimmy it any way u want
Oct 31, 2016, 02:39 AM
Austrian FPV Freak
Quote:
Hi, RCSchim, here i show you a draft that i draw, you can solder according to this, no need to care the clockwise and anticlockwise of motors:
Attachment 9482958
Schumi is my colleague

All the best,
thanks for that beautiful drawing Rod and greetings to Schumi!

I think the motor (thread) direction matters. because we should have the screws counter the motor direction so the screws dont get loose in flight (selft tigtening).
So if you add a picture to this 6 pages PDF http://bit.ly/2dUk5Yn with motor directions and ESC cables polarity this will help many users. you can use the black and red or violet? color coding of the screwnuts to show which motor should be where...

just an idea to make build process easier...
Oct 31, 2016, 03:16 AM
Thanks for your suggestions.
I have forwarded your suggestions to my colleague and extended your greetings to Schumi.
Quote:
thanks for that beautiful drawing Rod and greetings to Schumi!

I think the motor (thread) direction matters. because we should have the screws counter the motor direction so the screws dont get loose in flight (selft tigtening).
So if you add a picture to this 6 pages PDF http://bit.ly/2dUk5Yn with motor directions and ESC cables polarity this will help many users. you can use the black and red or violet? color coding of the screwnuts to show which motor should be where...

just an idea to make build process easier...
Nov 01, 2016, 07:38 AM
Austrian FPV Freak
fine - thanks to your drawing all motors spun in correct direction on first try - no need to get into blheli software at all!

now I wanna setup the OSD and have data there (currently it says no data).
I have managed to bind and setup FRSky X4r in sbus mode and configured switches already.

cant get into the OSD menu with THR=mid, YAW=right and Pitch=full at the moment - should this work?

What things do I have to turn on in cleanflight to get the "no data" in OSD away?
currently cleanflight shows correct voltage (11.3v on my test battery) but OSD shows 16.3 (and no data - I guess it gets no data from FC).
thanks for help...
Nov 02, 2016, 09:23 PM
Hi, sorry for replying too late because resolving your issues with my colleague. Schumi forwarded your email to me. So i answer your questions here:
1, Q: And another question
I m not sure if my copter has good pid settings as default!
It looks like the pid defaults from cleanflight.
A: Yep, the pid defaults.

2, Q: On another power quad with similar strong motors i had hot motors after 1min hover because p gain was too high.
Today i wanted do a maiden flight, but it doesnt sound right, and shakes a lot.I can try to find good pids but maybe you guys already have good ones for me?
A: The following is the setting we use.
Name: 振动问题PID设置.jpg
Views: 61
Size: 52.5 KB
Description:

3, Q: Maybe my osd "no data" problem is also because my cleanflight settings are default but not your setup?
I can live with this, but other customers might be angry if they have to setup so much.
Most ppl would maybe think this is too compicated and wriet bad posts in the forums :-/
A: No data, please review if you have enable the OSD in the assitance. See attached instruction below.
Name: unnamed.jpg
Views: 57
Size: 49.6 KB
Description:
Name: unnamed-1.jpg
Views: 55
Size: 46.5 KB
Description:

I will let Schumi send an email to you about OSD and video transmission settings.

If you have any questions, please let us know. Thank you!

Best regards,

Quote:
fine - thanks to your drawing all motors spun in correct direction on first try - no need to get into blheli software at all!

now I wanna setup the OSD and have data there (currently it says no data).
I have managed to bind and setup FRSky X4r in sbus mode and configured switches already.

cant get into the OSD menu with THR=mid, YAW=right and Pitch=full at the moment - should this work?

What things do I have to turn on in cleanflight to get the "no data" in OSD away?
currently cleanflight shows correct voltage (11.3v on my test battery) but OSD shows 16.3 (and no data - I guess it gets no data from FC).
thanks for help...
Nov 06, 2016, 07:39 PM
"Aircraftus Fragmentum"
Rod Stewart - is there a manual available? I am in the build now... but would like to know where the rubber pad goes. Also a good wiring diagram is needed.

Thanks.
Nov 07, 2016, 05:04 AM
I would like to see more video! also some crashed flight if any to see the durability!