May 08, 2019, 03:49 AM
I would be happy to see some forum ads or maybe just buy some kind of tapatalk subscription for a decent price.
I dont expect that Tapatalk access should be free (in fact it should be free for various reasons) but at least basic functionality like viewing pictures should work.

Also I would be really curious how many tapatalk users are here as in total number of active members. Is there such a metric computed or nobody knows?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
to remove ads between posts
May 08, 2019, 04:28 AM
Web server logs should reveal.

Of course the % will be higher when it works properly.
May 11, 2019, 08:44 AM
It's been months and images are still not working with tapatalk. Is this going to be resolved anytime soon?

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk
May 11, 2019, 09:23 AM
RCG Admin
Probably not anytime soon, if at all. There are too many higher priorities for the techs currently. Tapatalk just isn't a priority and never has been. We don't suggest using it and don't officially support it on the site.
May 11, 2019, 10:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Cole
Probably not anytime soon, if at all. There are too many higher priorities for the techs currently. Tapatalk just isn't a priority and never has been. We don't suggest using it and don't officially support it on the site.
Thanks for the reply. Will there be a usable mobile site then? The "Enhanced mobile view" listed on the bottom of the site doesn't seem to do anything. Thanks

May 11, 2019, 10:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Cole
Thanks for being honest.

And for at least maintaining basic compatibility for following threads in text-only mode.

There are much more valuable forum sites I no longer bother contributing to, or even keeping up with, because they don't support Tapatalk access.
May 11, 2019, 12:42 PM
RCG Admin
Quote:
Originally Posted by ufoDziner
Thanks for the reply. Will there be a usable mobile site then? The "Enhanced mobile view" listed on the bottom of the site doesn't seem to do anything. Thanks

We may see a new format roll out in 2020.

Quick Reply