Jul 24, 2019, 07:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kramersteen
That rx should be fine.

I have only ever set up one DSMX quadcopter and that was with a newer f4 flight controller so i might not be much help. There should be some videos out there you can follow for spektrum setup.

This should help you https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...-control-board
Cool I'll check it out...Thanks
to remove ads between posts
Aug 04, 2019, 11:35 AM

Spektrum DSMX Serial Receiver(SPM4648) help!

Hey all,

Ok, I got this spektrum spm4648 receiver but don't know what to do with it. The plug that comes with sp f3 flight controller does not connect to receiver andplug that comes with receiver does not connect to flight controller don't know what to do with this stupid thing and getting frustrated that this so called beginner drone comes with no instruction whatsover and no info anywhere on how to do this or program my punk a$$ dx6e transmitter. Sorry, venting a little bit. If anyone can help it would greatly be appreciated. If not this thing is about to see the business end of my ar15.
Aug 04, 2019, 09:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBreeze01
Hey all,

Ok, I got this spektrum spm4648 receiver but don't know what to do with it. The plug that comes with sp f3 flight controller does not connect to receiver andplug that comes with receiver does not connect to flight controller don't know what to do with this stupid thing and getting frustrated that this so called beginner drone comes with no instruction whatsover and no info anywhere on how to do this or program my punk a$$ dx6e transmitter. Sorry, venting a little bit. If anyone can help it would greatly be appreciated. If not this thing is about to see the business end of my ar15.
My so f3 board stopped working a while ago and I now use a Matek F405 STD; so I don't remember it's layout . I believe you can cut the connectors and solder the wires directly to the board. But if you do not care to solder I think this may work for you:

Eachine Wizard No Solder Receiver Install | Spectrum - FlySky (12 min 1 sec)
Aug 06, 2019, 07:29 AM
Trith_FPV
Took out my OG x220 last night. Nothing on it aside from the FlightController is original. This is running BF 3.5.1

enjoy!

Clear my head | backyard FPV (2 min 51 sec)
Aug 17, 2019, 08:02 AM
So I was able to bind my DX6e to wizard but nothing happens...motors not moving....nothing...don't know what to do. I set all my servos to 150...still nothing...is it necessary to use betaflight because I'm totally clueless as to how that works...I have the spektrum SPM4648 receiver and solid orange light is on when i turn on wizard please explain in caveman terminology...Thanks.
Aug 18, 2019, 01:10 AM
Fan of just about anything RC
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBreeze01
So I was able to bind my DX6e to wizard but nothing happens...motors not moving....nothing...don't know what to do. I set all my servos to 150...still nothing...is it necessary to use betaflight because I'm totally clueless as to how that works...I have the spektrum SPM4648 receiver and solid orange light is on when i turn on wizard please explain in caveman terminology...Thanks.

You will have to get into BetaFlight. You often have to change some settings, to make receiver and flight controller communicate with each other. Just having bind between receiver and transmitter is just one part of the chain, you still won't get control if the receiver can't relay the commands through to the flight controller.

With BetaFlight app you can check and change these settings, and also see if there is any movement of the stick resulting in the flight controller getting these movement commands as well.
Latest blog entry: For the love of the hobby!
Aug 18, 2019, 06:15 AM
This FC https://m.banggood.com/9_4g-30_5x30_...rmmds=myorders
flew about 10 flights on 4s and on one powerup it made only the first half of the bootup tune.
No response from the Boot button.
I checked the wiring. Won't respond to Bf, no VTX transmission even though it powers up too.
About to order a replacement but open to any tips.
thanks very much in advance
Aug 19, 2019, 10:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloProFan
You will have to get into BetaFlight. You often have to change some settings, to make receiver and flight controller communicate with each other. Just having bind between receiver and transmitter is just one part of the chain, you still won't get control if the receiver can't relay the commands through to the flight controller.

With BetaFlight app you can check and change these settings, and also see if there is any movement of the stick resulting in the flight controller getting these movement commands as well.
Thans Solo...I'll get started on Betaflight asap

Quick Reply