Holybro Shuriken X1 **Owners Thread** - Page 53 - RC Groups
Jan 02, 2018, 08:28 AM
Adam RED Weston
Anybody have a Kamikaze ESC (one or more) they would like to sell me? I've got one that's flaking out on me and causing death rolls.

These ones:

https://www.undergroundfpv.com/produ...nt=33939519492

I'll gladly pay what you paid + 10% for them plus shipping.

TIA, RED
to remove ads between posts
Jan 12, 2018, 05:40 AM
HM_FPV

Problem with small Vibrations (or oscillation)

Hi dear all!
I'm facing some trouble with my X1, not so big, but very annoying...
If you could watch the video below you can see in some times when I am flying straight a litlle bit of some kind of oscillation.
I already check all motors in betaflight and no problem with them. Any ideas from you guys?

Problem X1 (1 min 11 sec)
Jan 12, 2018, 11:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helio Marques
Hi dear all!
I'm facing some trouble with my X1, not so big, but very annoying...
If you could watch the video below you can see in some times when I am flying straight a litlle bit of some kind of oscillation.
I already check all motors in betaflight and no problem with them. Any ideas from you guys?

https://youtu.be/TDG5NDtN24A
That's not propwash, that's the esc causing a motor twitch, common problem with them, mine had it. I cant remember how I minimised or rectified it, I think I may have changed the motor timing for one. just a shame my vtx failed so I just returned it. got a holybro kopis 1 to replace it though, it flies beautifully, its not as aggressive as the X1 but I have a Diatone GT2017 for that kind of thing
Last edited by christy1685; Jan 12, 2018 at 11:55 AM.
Jan 12, 2018, 02:22 PM
HM_FPV
Quote:
Originally Posted by christy1685
That's not propwash, that's the esc causing a motor twitch, common problem with them, mine had it. I cant remember how I minimised or rectified it, I think I may have changed the motor timing for one. just a shame my vtx failed so I just returned it. got a holybro kopis 1 to replace it though, it flies beautifully, its not as aggressive as the X1 but I have a Diatone GT2017 for that kind of thing
How did you change the motor timing? MIne X1 is version 2, already upgraded escs.
Jan 12, 2018, 04:07 PM
tried editing this post and it made another one
Last edited by christy1685; Jan 12, 2018 at 04:23 PM.
Jan 12, 2018, 04:17 PM
tried to change this one and it created yet another post
Last edited by christy1685; Jan 12, 2018 at 04:23 PM.
Jan 12, 2018, 04:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helio Marques
How did you change the motor timing? MIne X1 is version 2, already upgraded escs.
Mine was v2 also, that's what annoyed me. it came with FVTLibee20APro series labelled esc's, you can use the blheli suite to change esc settings

https://github.com/4712/BLHeliSuite/releases

You could at least try Medium-High, instead of the medium. What I remember finding was switching the esc protocol to multishot which rectified the problem completely though. I also remember having about the same results turning dampedlight off, but that did cause some odd motor behaviour while they weren't supposed to be spinning, they started to noticeably twitch but in flight they didn't. oh and the default startup power on mine was .75, you could try how it responds on 0.50 and then even try 1.00
Jan 15, 2018, 04:56 AM
HM_FPV
Quote:
tried editing this post and it made another one
why if my post is related with SHURIKEN X1 and I'm owner according with title of this topic?
Jan 15, 2018, 04:57 AM
HM_FPV
Quote:
Mine was v2 also, that's what annoyed me. it came with FVTLibee20APro series labelled esc's, you can use the blheli suite to change esc settings

https://github.com/4712/BLHeliSuite/releases

You could at least try Medium-High, instead of the medium. What I remember finding was switching the esc protocol to multishot which rectified the problem completely though. I also remember having about the same results turning dampedlight off, but that did cause some odd motor behaviour while they weren't supposed to be spinning, they started to noticeably twitch but in flight they didn't. oh and the default startup power on mine was .75, you could try how it responds on 0.50 and then even try 1.00
THANKS man... i"ll try!

Quick Reply