Dynam Hawk Sky V2 1370mm Wingspan, mini Review and Discussion - Page 2 - RC Groups
May 17, 2017, 08:48 AM
Salty Dawg

Overall it's a great plane.

So true their are those out there whom think great things about the plane and bad things. It's a great step up beginner plane. Sure the thrust to weight ratio is lacking and it won't roll on a perfect axis and such, but for a beginner it's really forgiving.

I have crashed, repaired, and mod'ed mine so much I'm looking for spare parts. Do any of you know if the V1 wings will work on the V2?
to remove ads between posts
May 18, 2017, 04:24 AM
Blue Skies
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltydawg69
So true their are those out there whom think great things about the plane and bad things. It's a great step up beginner plane. Sure the thrust to weight ratio is lacking and it won't roll on a perfect axis and such, but for a beginner it's really forgiving.

I have crashed, repaired, and mod'ed mine so much I'm looking for spare parts. Do any of you know if the V1 wings will work on the V2?
I've never seen a V1 but here are some pictures at NP. Check them out and decide if they look like they'll fit. I don't think so but there's not enough detail really. Maybe someone here has had both and can better tell you.

Link to fuse: http://www.nitroplanes.com/60p-hawk001.html
Link to wings: http://www.nitroplanes.com/60p-hawk002.html
Don
Jun 03, 2017, 12:27 PM
dbc
dbc
I have been without one of these EZ Flyer style planes for a while. In the past I've had versions from Hobby King, FMS, Origin, etc.

I recently got the Hawk Sky V2 and have about a dozen flights on it now. It's is a solid contender - a good value, nice flyer, and easy assembly. I like its size - about as large as can be easily handled and hand launched. The landing gear appears to be an afterthought, and is probably the poorest part of the design. But these planes are best when hand launched and belly landed, anyway.

Second pic shows it's radared level flight speed. It's got plenty of power for mild aerobatics and moves along at a nice clip!