Nov 16, 2016, 09:39 AM
Very 😎
to remove ads between posts
Nov 19, 2016, 04:47 PM
Zach,
This is a bit cheeky, but is there any chance of you making the stl files available?
I've been think about the possiblity of a printed rg65 for some time but don't have the skills to translate from thought to drawing.

I have printed replacement parts for every fitting on the DF65, including the rudder, and equipment trays, but a hull is a bridge too far

Ian
Feb 27, 2017, 04:14 PM
Very interesting!
Have you completed the printing of the hull?
Feb 27, 2017, 06:30 PM
Orco Skinny
Hello Zorn zack
Saw that you built a 3D boat of Andy's design. Looks very nice. What do you estimate the cost to print one of these ? Will you be selling them ?
MMB
Mar 23, 2017, 10:00 PM
PROFESSOR TRUTH JIMMY ICE
Any word on this?
May 23, 2017, 04:48 AM
Thread OP
Hi Ian

Sorry for the late reply. I've been busy with work and launching the 3D files for sale real soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iansmith
Zach,
This is a bit cheeky, but is there any chance of you making the stl files available?
I've been think about the possiblity of a printed rg65 for some time but don't have the skills to translate from thought to drawing.

I have printed replacement parts for every fitting on the DF65, including the rudder, and equipment trays, but a hull is a bridge too far

Ian
May 23, 2017, 04:54 AM
Thread OP
Hi MMB

I'm using PLA+ for the Manta 3D IOM, and it used less than 1 roll of filament It cost me just under USD40 for a roll of filament plus 120 hours plus minus for electric bill . The files will be available soon. I'm still cleaning up the design.
There's a lot of request of making it for larger printer and less sections.

Bare with me. Please follow the IOM or RG65 page in the FB for updates. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mildmanneredbob
Hello Zorn zack
Saw that you built a 3D boat of Andy's design. Looks very nice. What do you estimate the cost to print one of these ? Will you be selling them ?
MMB
Jul 16, 2017, 05:29 PM
PROFESSOR TRUTH JIMMY ICE
any more word on this?
Sep 06, 2017, 06:24 PM
Thread OP
Sorry guys , I'm too busy with day work but manage to launch the Rg65 and IOM Manta and the files ready to be purchased. Check them out in FB and search for zwerkz concept.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akura2
any more word on this?

Quick Reply