Oct 13, 2016, 05:07 PM
Registered RC NUT!
Of course if you don't mind paying international shipping.
to remove ads between posts
Oct 13, 2016, 06:34 PM
Unfortunately some of us don't have the luxury of having Motion Rc .. on the the upside we get a lot of models before you guys... At a cost..
Oct 13, 2016, 07:23 PM
Always wanted to fly
Quote:
Originally Posted by HellHathNoFury
Unfortunately some of us don't have the luxury of having Motion Rc .. on the the upside we get a lot of models before you guys... At a cost..
always pros and cons...
Oct 13, 2016, 07:38 PM
Quote:
<<<< Jelly
Oct 13, 2016, 07:49 PM
You are a "go" for reentry
I'm in Canada. It cost me less international than buying from the US so.... double plus for me.
Oct 13, 2016, 09:10 PM
Doesn't look like a Freewing. Not at all.
Latest blog entry: Digital LED Voltmeter
Oct 13, 2016, 09:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fredmdbud
Doesn't look like a Freewing. Not at all.
It has to be Freewing ....Antholy(Freewing) stated ..this is just the beginning on the 1st page..
Oct 13, 2016, 10:31 PM
Quote:
It has to be Freewing ....Antholy(Freewing) stated ..this is just the beginning on the 1st page..
AND the servos have Freewing decals on them.

I swear, the fan looks like the new FMS line though... Strange.
Last edited by Alpha10; Oct 13, 2016 at 10:39 PM.
Oct 13, 2016, 10:35 PM
Dont forget the velcro straps
Another f16.... what happened to the supposed 70mm panther..?? #sadface
Oct 13, 2016, 10:41 PM
Jets & Lasagna...champion diet
Yeah, a Panther or Cougar would have been sweet and then they we wouldn't have to worry about the chicken leg syndrome that occurs with small F16's.
Oct 13, 2016, 10:44 PM
Always wanted to fly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha10
AND the servos have Freewing decals on them.

I swear, the fan looks like the new FMS line though... Strange.
It is freewing, unfortunately. As Freewing and FMS continue to fight with each others pointlessly, I just hope they won't kill themselves in the process.
Oct 13, 2016, 11:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pshkong
It is freewing, unfortunately. As Freewing and FMS continue to fight with each others pointlessly, I just hope they won't kill themselves in the process.
After the OLD EPS F-16 (5 years old) and the 70mm Yak130 , We only want to provide a new one for everyone . There is no other meaning.
About the fan, as same as our 70mm Yak130 was used.
The servo is new, We want to change our servo quanlity more better. This servo have been used in our MiG-21.
Like me say, the F-16 is not the end point of this year. Some plane are on the way that you guys are wish to see.. ...

Antholy
Freewing Model / FlightLineRC
Oct 14, 2016, 12:05 AM
Dont forget the velcro straps
I freakin hope so! A4 a4 a4 a4 a4!!!!pleeeeaaaasssseee lol
Oct 14, 2016, 12:09 AM
Still hope for that Panther CN......Still hoping for that no bling 90mm F-18...That would be saweeet..
Oct 14, 2016, 12:14 AM
Jets & Lasagna...champion diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by antholy
After the OLD EPS F-16 (5 years old) and the 70mm Yak130 , We only want to provide a new one for everyone . There is no other meaning.
About the fan, as same as our 70mm Yak130 was used.
The servo is new, We want to change our servo quanlity more better. This servo have been used in our MiG-21.
Like me say, the F-16 is not the end point of this year. Some plane are on the way that you guys are wish to see.. ...

Antholy
Freewing Model / FlightLineRC
Woohoo! Im excited . I'm hoping for a totally scaled out reworked F-18 90mm (a totally different mold than the current one that's an old design), a F-22 90mm, and a 80mm A-10.

Quick Reply