May 01, 2017, 10:08 PM
ARRRRG! I just ordered the light blue one!

I should have held out a little longer. The deep blue is my favorite!!
to remove ads between posts
May 02, 2017, 01:27 AM
How many planes is too many?
Thread OP
Jammied, that's a pain. As soon as I saw the dark blue pics I was trying to remember who it was that was asking about the dark blue, since I was gonna send a message to them, and then you posted, which meant I would've been too late!
May 02, 2017, 09:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jammied
ARRRRG! I just ordered the light blue one!

I should have held out a little longer. The deep blue is my favorite!!
At least you got one before they sold out on Banggood! My son managed to get one as well. That deep blue is cool though!
May 03, 2017, 08:22 AM
Dark blue is so amazingly good looking. Tired of light blue planes. I also was going to send a message asking if the dark blue was going to be made. Very cool! Could this be the best 1 meter plane available? Me thinks so.
May 03, 2017, 12:03 PM
Oh wow they are sold out again! I checked the night before last and they were still showing instock. I'm sure the PP planes will do high energy better but I guess time will tell if they will do the slow rolling harrier's and the likes as good as the epp 38"ers. The reason I ordered a epp edge over the buck huck was for the slow rolling harrier's and slow rolling circle ability. And I was sold on a buck huck until after watching several video's of both and the buck huck didn't have any flight advantages. And it was rather clear the 38" epp would do everything it would and do the slow stuff way better so it had a wider flight envelope

I ordered the light blue just because it will be easy to mask and airbrush to the darker blue lol. And the rc car paint should stick to the PP.
May 03, 2017, 01:31 PM
I wonder if BG is going to offer the deep blue when they come back into stock? That would be awesome!!
May 08, 2017, 08:59 PM
Back in stock at BangGood!
May 10, 2017, 12:19 PM
I had posted in the Slick thread accidentally, I ordered an Edge Its not here yet and I'm getting parts together. So my question, would metal gear servos be too heavy for the tail? a 9g size Gening is about 14g each..
May 16, 2017, 12:03 PM
I just got my PP Edge. Pretty excited to get it.. but the landing gear ripped open the bag, spilling all the small parts into the box.. which was single boxed. I'm missing many of the small parts. I dont even know what I'm missing.
May 16, 2017, 12:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tware
I just got my PP Edge. Pretty excited to get it.. but the landing gear ripped open the bag, spilling all the small parts into the box.. which was single boxed. I'm missing many of the small parts. I dont even know what I'm missing.
Exact same thing happened to my son! He received his a few days ago and is missing some of the small parts from the bag that ripped open .....just to let Future Model know so they can consider packaging it differently.....
May 16, 2017, 12:40 PM
Custom User Title
I haven't received mine yet. BG apparently shipped it on 4/23, but tracking number still says "not found".
May 16, 2017, 01:58 PM
Still waiting on mine to! it has been in NJ for a week!
May 16, 2017, 02:06 PM
But if you type in the tracking# at usps.com tracking app it will show you where it is I think
May 16, 2017, 03:57 PM
Custom User Title
Nope, doesn't show there either. Says "Status not available". In other words, number not found.

I'm gonna give it another week, and if still nothing, I'll see if BG will resend.
May 16, 2017, 07:58 PM
Well mine arrived today. The landing gear poked a hole in the parts bag on this one also. But luckily the box was sealed good and I'm pretty sure none of the parts are lost

Quick Reply