Oct 13, 2016, 04:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by juuuut
Does the fc Arm(Blue led on if you Switch it on)?
Does you escs blink in sync to the fc when you flash them?
Are your escs with Bootloader so fw 1.02 or later?
Does the fc Arm(Blue led on if you Switch it on)? No
Does you escs blink in sync to the fc when you flash them? Yes
Are your escs with Bootloader so fw 1.02 or later? Yes
to remove ads between posts
Oct 13, 2016, 04:12 AM
Hau
Hau
Quote:
Originally Posted by foremi
Just re flashed the ESC's and the FC. The configurator says the FC is activated, ARM is set for Aux1 High but yet it wont arm.
I have the same problem yesterday .the way i got it fix is installed new gui flash esc with 29.2 in fc , once esc done flash fc with rc 30 . Disconnect and reconnect it should work
Oct 13, 2016, 04:13 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Does the fc Arm(Blue led on if you Switch it on)? No
Does you escs blink in sync to the fc when you flash them? Yes
Are your escs with Bootloader so fw 1.02 or later? Yes
So rx Channels are there and it says activated in the gui?

Sorry for askng all this but from the activation / Arm side there is nothing changed ..
Oct 13, 2016, 04:15 AM
Quote:
So rx Channels are there and it says activated in the gui?

Sorry for askng all this but from the activation / Arm side there is nothing changed ..
Im gonna follow Hau's recomendation and start completely over from working RC29 and 1.03h.

Yes, RX channels were working in the gui and the gui said it was activated.
Oct 13, 2016, 04:52 AM
DShot arm issie (0 min 44 sec)
Oct 13, 2016, 05:03 AM
Quote:
Can you try the current chrome gui version from git? I think I recall some equal behaviour when the aux functions had been changed.
Oct 13, 2016, 05:11 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lichtl
Can you try the current chrome gui version from git? I think I recall some equal behaviour when the aux functions had been changed.
Yes you can See on the aux channel selection that the gui is Old. Please use the one that is attached to the first Post

So not related to dshot
Oct 13, 2016, 05:20 AM
Quote:
Just re flashed the ESC's and the FC. The configurator says the FC is activated, ARM is set for Aux1 High but yet it wont arm.

Did you calibrate the ACC?
Oct 13, 2016, 05:49 AM
Quote:

sorry missed the hex.. see attached.

BTW dfu files get flashed with Dfuse demo from st

regards

Felix
Thanks Felix.
No problems upgrading as described in my case.
Just upgraded the configurator, flashed the KISS FC and then flashed the ESCs all with KISS configurator.
Worked like a charme

Thanks again for your hard work.
Oct 13, 2016, 06:02 AM
Quote:
Yes you can See on the aux channel selection that the gui is Old. Please use the one that is attached to the first Post

So not related to dshot
Yup, I'm an idiot. I reflashed everything and used the new configurator in post 1 and it worked. Did a test flight and it went well. Should be able to fly later today.

Thanks.
Oct 13, 2016, 06:41 AM
Hau
Hau
Done one pack with new d shot all my oscillations seen to be all gone and no dead duck , Thanks team KISS
Oct 13, 2016, 07:31 AM
Team AlienWarpSquad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hau
Done one pack with new d shot all my oscillations seen to be all gone and no dead duck , Thanks team KISS
Nice.
That would indicate you have an electrical issue that really messed up the analog pulse widths. I would still get that fixed, maybe just install a large value, low ESR cap.
Oct 13, 2016, 07:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by waltr
Nice.
That would indicate you have an electrical issue that really messed up the analog pulse widths. I would still get that fixed, maybe just install a large value, low ESR cap.
Digital is the way to go
Oct 13, 2016, 08:02 AM
Hau
Hau
Quote:
Originally Posted by waltr
Nice.
I have 470 25v cap on my alien pdb from new try all the other rc fw before d shot .what do u think electronic issue i may have?
Oct 13, 2016, 08:24 AM
Team AlienWarpSquad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hau
I have 470 25v cap on my alien pdb from new try all the other rc fw before d shot .what do u think electronic issue i may have?
Possible that cap is not good or is not at the best location to kill noise or there is a 'ground' issue between FC and ESCs. Do you have the ESC signal ground also connected to the FC?

Check this video:
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...postcount=2717
Note how the 'zero' Voltage and the pulses go up and down once he runs the motors. If this is large enough then it will play havoc with the analog pulses but not as much with the digital signals.
My guess is this is happening on you quad.

Quick Reply