Oct 07, 2016, 05:37 PM
All Day I Dream About RC
Thread OP
Mini-Review

Hobbymate Duo AC/DC 120W x 2 Charger

Hobbymate Duo AC/DC 120W x 2 Charger

I wanted to share with everyone this new charger that I'm very impressed with. Itís 120 watts x 2 dual channel with a 300 watt internal AC/DC power supply. It is compatible with all of the battery chemistries including the new high voltage lipos and has all of the charge options you would expect for of those battery types. One thing I really like about it is that it remembers the charge settings you used last and when powered up again itís ready to go. All of my other chargerís default back to the original settings and I have to fiddle with it more than I would like.

I'm impressed with the power too. I long ago realized the advantages for parallel charging. With 120 watts per channel and a couple inexpensive parallel balance boards, this charger is capable of charging multiple batteries at once on each channel. I can charge all of my batteries at the same time and keep them going for not stop flying.

Itís available on and fulfilled by Amazon. Here the video review:

Hobbymate HB120AC Duo Charger: Setup and Review (21 min 37 sec)
to remove ads between posts
Oct 07, 2016, 07:50 PM
Great review
Nov 22, 2016, 08:54 PM
Hobbymate duo lipo charger giveaway, 5 winners only, as well as 20 winners for lipo safe bags

https://www.hobbymatehobby.com/give-away/
Dec 16, 2016, 10:55 PM
giveaway will end in 8 days

Quick Reply