Oct 07, 2016, 04:30 PM
Thread OP
Help!

Please help me troubleshoot this problem!!!

Hi everyone,
This is my first thread in this forum!!

The thing is I'm having an issue with my miniquad, I'm suddenly loosing control and falling out of the sky. This is a new problem, it used to work perfectly, the only thing I changed was a fried ESC but this doesnt seem to be an issue with the ESC, (I ordered 4 new ESCs to change brands just in case).

I really dont know whats the problem since this had never happened before, could it be a failsafe? (I wasn't flying that far, 50 meters max, in fact I have flown the quad a lot further away than this). Or could the FC be loosing power in motor punch outs? (maybe but I have a 2A BEC in there, I even got rid of the MinimOsd thinking that could be the problem)

Anyway if anyone has any ideas here is my setup and the videos of the last couple of crashes.

Setup:
Blackout minihquad 250 frame
Multistar Elite 2204
5040 triblade DAL props
12A AfroESC (without 5V wire)- BlHeli flashed
2A BEC Hobbyking
600mW ImmersionRC 5.8GHz Vtx
Fatshark 600tvl
Fatshark Video Filter
Naze32 Rev5 - Cleanflight
Runcam HD 2
Spektrum DX9
6ch Orange RX

The crashes
(0 min 26 sec)

(0 min 20 sec)
to remove ads between posts
Oct 09, 2016, 04:21 PM
it could be you have damaged the antenna somehow on the receiver and now you have short range? have you got another receiver?? a spektrum DSMX? and make sure the antenna/satellite is in good condition and is clear of the carbon frame. a mate had an orange receiver in a foam glider and it wouldn't range check properly, i avoid orange things.

Quick Reply