Nov 04, 2016, 01:54 AM
(͡ ͜ʖ ͡)(͡ ͜ʖ ͡)(͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
Not according to HH's website at the moment:

FatShark 600TVL CCD (HS1177 sensor + chipset)

Says it on the product page now.
Latest blog entry: MJX Bugs 8 FPV Flight
to remove ads between posts
Nov 04, 2016, 09:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnCC
Not according to HH's website at the moment:

FatShark 600TVL CCD (HS1177 sensor + chipset)

Says it on the product page now.
You're right, it seems to be a mistake on the German website, appearantly left over from the copy/paste from the Vortex 250 pro to create the entry for the 150.
Besides the "FatShark 700TVL CMOS v2 FlightCam" they also list "4mm motor arms" as a feature and a "1350mAh 3s4s" lipo as recommended battery,
It's a mess really, just like the HH service department here in Germany.
I've been waiting now for over 3 month for a spare part for my DX9, and still no info if/when it will be available.

The manual is still not up on either website, so I guess we'Re in for a major delay (again).
Nov 04, 2016, 10:01 PM
Sorry, double post, feel free to delete this.
Nov 05, 2016, 02:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac Smith
You're right, it seems to be a mistake on the German website, appearantly left over from the copy/paste from the Vortex 250 pro to create the entry for the 150.
Besides the "FatShark 700TVL CMOS v2 FlightCam" they also list "4mm motor arms" as a feature and a "1350mAh 3s4s" lipo as recommended battery,
It's a mess really, just like the HH service department here in Germany.
I've been waiting now for over 3 month for a spare part for my DX9, and still no info if/when it will be available.

The manual is still not up on either website, so I guess we'Re in for a major delay (again).
Thank you for pointing that out. It looks like the same copy and paste mistake on the UK HH website, which I did not spot. I just thought the camera was going to be different in UK to go with a reduced power VTX. But it it does look like it will be a CCD now. Hurrah!
Nov 05, 2016, 05:38 AM
Oh, the UK website is even worse, in addition to the other errors it still lists the AUW as 415gr.
Nov 05, 2016, 08:42 AM
Hello All !!!

Pre-ordered mine as well from HH. Been reading these posts and am too wondering if my Spektrum DX 6e transmitter will work ? Been using this on my Nano QX2.

Would like to keep this as light as possible ? Sure there will be a product page for props and batteries for this Quad.

Suppose to come in at the end of the month, so we'll see how she preforms. Anticipation is mounting !!!

Cary
Last edited by Cary Pond; Nov 05, 2016 at 08:49 AM.
Nov 05, 2016, 08:56 AM
QuAd FaNaTiC
Have they released an official video yet?

I Have been looking and have not found anything from Horizon .
Nov 06, 2016, 11:38 AM
Nope, no video, no manuals, no new photos.

From experience (e.g. Vortex 250pro), this could point to a massive delay.
Nov 06, 2016, 02:04 PM
Quote:

What is for sure though, and relevant for us Europeans, is that the EU version of the HH/Blade model will of course only have a 'castrated' 25mW VTx.

It is integrated on the main PCB, as opposed to the Vortex 250pro where it is easily swapable).
I said earlier that I want one, but if the vtx is only 25 mW and not possible to swap, then I won't buy it
Nov 07, 2016, 10:38 AM
(͡ ͜ʖ ͡)(͡ ͜ʖ ͡)(͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
Quote:
Nope, no video, no manuals, no new photos.

From experience (e.g. Vortex 250pro), this could point to a massive delay.
I'm thinking the same thing. It's very strange that there is little to no media about this quad by now.
Latest blog entry: MJX Bugs 8 FPV Flight
Nov 09, 2016, 07:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted_B
I said earlier that I want one, but if the vtx is only 25 mW and not possible to swap, then I won't buy it
I read somewhere it was 25-600 adjustable. I will try and find it again.

It's on the immersionrc site. Says 1-600mw
Last edited by Willanyone1; Nov 09, 2016 at 07:44 AM.
Nov 09, 2016, 08:14 AM
If it's like the Vortex 250 then the Blade version will have a 25mW transmitter but the IRC one has full power.
But I guess we will have to wait for the release to really know
Nov 09, 2016, 02:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willanyone1
I read somewhere it was 25-600 adjustable. I will try and find it again.

It's on the immersionrc site. Says 1-600mw
I don't think the higher output will be easily unlockable.
Maybe with an alternate firmware, but I wouldn't get my hopes up.

Afaik, one of the requirements for getting a CE certification is that the power limitation is done in hardware.
Nov 09, 2016, 02:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robinhuett
If it's like the Vortex 250 then the Blade version will have a 25mW transmitter but the IRC one has full power.
But I guess we will have to wait for the release to really know
I fear HH/Blade will have the exclusive distribution in Europe, at least I didn't find any announcement for the (presumably red) IRC version in Europe yet.
If you have different info, please please please shot me a PM.

Ordering from the US is not worth it for my taste, postage, MwSt and customs fees are immense.
Aaaand you'd have to be lucky that the customs doesn't confiscate the bird because of the missing CE label.

That happens sometimes - don't ask me how I know.

Thanks & cheers.
Nov 11, 2016, 08:11 PM
Banggood has the red 600mw pnp version Preorder.