Oct 06, 2016, 11:36 AM
Born to lose-live to win!!
Ive also noticed the coil in the front landing gear the umx B-25 did not have.....
to remove ads between posts
Oct 06, 2016, 11:36 AM
Born to lose-live to win!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by turboparker
Great job, guys!! That's both of my favorite ground-attack planes of all-time done in UMX scale in one year!

And it looks like this 'Hog has lots of grunt! Vertical appears to be nearly unlimited!

Preordered!

Joel
True Joel! Us thunderbolt guys!!!
Oct 06, 2016, 11:44 AM
This looks like just what I've been waiting for to replace my much-loved UMX Mig that now flies only on a wing and a lot of prayers...

But am I the only one worried about whether my middle-aged eyes are going to be able to keep track of this grey-camo little plane against the grey winter skies we're going to be dealing with for the next few months? Silhouette flying is never relaxing...

I think I'll get one anyway!
Oct 06, 2016, 12:08 PM
Do a Barrel Roll!
Neat.....now make it's big (~48"-60") brother please!
Oct 06, 2016, 12:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcbif
This.
Oct 06, 2016, 12:36 PM
Gads another one to add the the collection. Running out of room for these boxes. My front yard is my favorite airfield.
Oct 06, 2016, 12:47 PM

I want one... but:

I have a DX7 transmitter that is set up in Mode 1.

Checking the recommended transmitters, DX7 isn't listed. Only their latest 9 channel transmitter with the options for Mode's 1-4 available, actually list Mode 1 as recommended.

Will my DX7 in Mode 1 work?
Oct 06, 2016, 01:05 PM
Forward ever, backward never!
Awesome! Hurray!

Been wanting a UMX Warthog for ages, and I'm not the only one. Will definitely get one, even though I imagine it will be too fast to fly in my backyard.
Oct 06, 2016, 01:10 PM
Sure, I can fly after sunset!?
Quote:
Originally Posted by gnusman
This looks like just what I've been waiting for to replace my much-loved UMX Mig that now flies only on a wing and a lot of prayers...

But am I the only one worried about whether my middle-aged eyes are going to be able to keep track of this grey-camo little plane against the grey winter skies we're going to be dealing with for the next few months? Silhouette flying is never relaxing...

I think I'll get one anyway!
Couldn't have said it better myself!

Looks like I have some incentive to sell some of my fleet, and swap meet season is fast approaching.
Oct 06, 2016, 01:25 PM
Warbird & Jet Lover
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected]
I have a DX7 transmitter that is set up in Mode 1.

Checking the recommended transmitters, DX7 isn't listed. Only their latest 9 channel transmitter with the options for Mode's 1-4 available, actually list Mode 1 as recommended.

Will my DX7 in Mode 1 work?
Of course it will. They're not going to recommend discontinued transmitters, are they?
Oct 06, 2016, 02:11 PM
So much want!
Oct 06, 2016, 02:59 PM
Plane Nuts
Favorite jet! Definitely getting one!
Oct 06, 2016, 02:59 PM
KE Spins make me dizzy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcbif
And 72"
Oct 06, 2016, 03:10 PM
Jagd Flieger
Wow a UMX A-10, she looks fast and beautiful, I will add this one to my fleet of edf's , I just bought the F-16 this summer so I have to wait till next year for this one! I was always hoping for a twin engined edf, maybe the next one will be a UMX ME 262.

Thanks Sabastian
Oct 06, 2016, 04:57 PM
enjoy rc

Ok Horizon Hobby , once again , take my money i just can't refuse to give it to you .

Quick Reply