Oct 17, 2016, 04:30 AM
PhoenixFlyer
Thread OP
It is sounding like you are a fanboy or shill for AeroBroach. Do you have a personal interesting in the company?

"I am not going to dignify that stupid question with an answer".

Vince
Last edited by PhoenixFlyer; Mar 26, 2017 at 03:10 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Oct 17, 2016, 06:12 PM
I just want to go fly!
I cut slots in hardwood and used 30 minute epoxy. Ready to hinge.
Oct 17, 2016, 07:22 PM
AMA 73386
Did some test slots on some pretty hard half inch balsa. Works well with the #5 handle. Rock while pushing with moderate pressure
Jan 12, 2017, 12:03 PM

Still around?

Does anyone know if these folks are still around. I have sent 5 emails over 3 months without a single response. In even called the two businesses they list as suppliers, both said they did not sell these.... I would hate to purchase these and not get anything....
Jan 12, 2017, 12:23 PM
Did you call them direct? 412-896-5410

Hope they are still in business. I bought a set last year and have just begun to use it.

Jim

Quote:
Originally Posted by rvercoe
Does anyone know if these folks are still around. I have sent 5 emails over 3 months without a single response. In even called the two businesses they list as suppliers, both said they did not sell these.... I would hate to purchase these and not get anything....
Latest blog entry: MAAC Wings
Jan 12, 2017, 12:47 PM
AMA 73386
I like the ones I purchased, and the red exacto handle works well
Jan 12, 2017, 04:28 PM
I just want to go fly!
Going to use them in my next build. Will be the first use. Something simple for a change. Sig wonder.
Mar 24, 2017, 07:00 PM

Solving the handle challenge

My take on upcycling those dubro pitchfork hinge tools, in order to make the Aerobroach the tool of choice!
Mar 25, 2017, 07:52 AM
I just want to go fly!
great handles! i just installed aileron hinges in my sig AND FORGOT ABOUT MY NEW TOOLS! idiot!!!!!!!! i guess i need to hang them in a better spot. i guess i can use them on the elevator... duh!
Dec 28, 2017, 07:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rvercoe
They are still around, I ordered a set of them last month. Took about 3 days to get em.
http://aerobroach.com/
Jan 05, 2018, 03:18 AM
Raised on 80's Pattern
Good news; I ordered one last week and it arrived yesterday.

Bad News; they didn't tell me they now sell a handle when I ordered. My blades were stapled to this. Thought I'd share.

Going to use it on my Chipmunk. Will let you know how it goes.

Doug
Jan 05, 2018, 09:53 AM
I just want to go fly!
Work great. Once in a sturdy handle of coarse.
Feb 28, 2018, 08:24 PM
I got a set of broaches and I can't get the thickest one into the red xacto blade handle. Anybody get one in?

carl
Mar 01, 2018, 01:43 PM
I just want to go fly!
Just make a handle from scratch it’s pretty easy
Mar 01, 2018, 03:38 PM
AMA 73386
I have used mine, works well. I got mine to fit the big red handle. Maybe I'm not using the thickest one

Quick Reply