USSMA Pics - RC Groups
Oct 04, 2016, 09:52 PM
Denny the "Finger"

USSMA Pics

Four club members ventured south to the US Scalemasters National Finals. It was a fun time for me as the first time I attended the event. If you ever have the chance to go, I would recommend it.

Thanks to my club mates for their camaraderie and repair skills!

Congrats to them for their awards and achievements as well. All of the results can be reviewed on the USSMA website.

http://www.usscalemasters.org/forumsmf2/

Here are some pics from the event.
to remove ads between posts
Oct 05, 2016, 06:44 PM
Thanks Dennis For The pics!! Very Nice
Oct 06, 2016, 11:54 AM
Denny the "Finger"
No prob Frank, I have more to post but they are not ready just yet. You should try the scale thing, I bet you would do great!
Oct 06, 2016, 12:14 PM
Thanks for sharing Den!! I really missed out on this one, fun to hear the stories and how the weekend went. Looking forward to the next set of pics!
Oct 06, 2016, 06:10 PM
Denny the "Finger"
Sure Ivan! You're another person I think would enjoy competing in scale. Here are the remainder of the pics. Along with the other aircraft, there were some beautiful jets there.
Oct 06, 2016, 06:47 PM
Cool pics! Thanks for sharing
Oct 09, 2016, 02:09 PM
What a great time! Learned a bunch about this competition and already developing strategy for next year. Happy with my steadily increasing scores ( despite taking a strafing run on the judges) . Sorry about the demise of the Gilmore, and happy to have come home alive and with the same airplane I took...Atypically, I narrowly avoided buying any planes on the trip, despite there being a couple of nice ones for sale.

That Cougar was awesome!!!