Oct 04, 2016, 06:39 PM
Trader Rating: 113
Thread OP
Discussion

Problem solved.

Im responding to the closed thread aboutvthe tx i purchased from jake8131. The tx does not have the modulation menu item so it is not a DSMX version. I guess he has chsnged the pkadtic screen on the front to fool people into thinking it is a dsmx version. Before i purchased the tx i pm'd hom to ask if it was a Dsmx version because the picture was talen fro website.

I think its unfair to post an attack on me from the prevoius thread and it kind of proves his charater. I purchased in good faith and was also very patient waiting over two weeks to get the tx. I needed a DsMx version which i have not received. Beloe is the picture of the menu showing the missing menu item.

Last edited by Rotorcam1; Oct 05, 2016 at 11:26 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Oct 04, 2016, 06:51 PM
Thread OP
Menu page from manual

Oct 04, 2016, 06:56 PM
Thread OP
Why do i have to explain them?
Oct 04, 2016, 07:04 PM
Trader Rating: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotorcam1
My guess is that he's wondering why you buy and sell so many dx6* radios.

For reference, here's a picture of my 6i that supports dsm2 and Dsmx.
Oct 04, 2016, 07:06 PM
Trader Rating: 59
The Flying Butcher
Hey Rotor
you are right at it you have the selection on contrast that is Number 12 you need to scroll back to number 11 which will be modulation menu you either highlight contrast and scroll or the number 12 and scroll ( according to the manual ) I don't actually have one but I help a friend occasionally

see his is set on number 10 and power just need to scroll up right Grahamma ?

Oh maybe my bad I see now I will bite my tongue and back up sorry I thought I had it for you do de do de doo
Oct 04, 2016, 07:07 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by grahamma

As you can see from my feedback and listings I buy and sell a lot of RC gear. When a DX6i comes up for a reasonable price that I can make a little on I jump on it.

This TX has a different menu to yours because its not the DSMX version.
Oct 04, 2016, 07:11 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by sklote1964
Hey Rotor
you are right at it you have the selection on contrast that is Number 12 you need to scroll back to number 11 which will be modulation menu you either highlight contrast and scroll or the number 12 and scroll ( according to the manual ) I don't actually have one but I help a friend occasionally

see his is set on number 10 and power just need to scroll up right Grahamma ?

Oh maybe my bad I see now I will bite my tongue and back up sorry I thought I had it for you do de do de doo
It does not have the modulation menu item or the power setting because the previous DSM2 tx's didn't have that!
Oct 04, 2016, 07:13 PM
Trader Rating: 539
RC Warjet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotorcam1
According to Jake8131 from his posting:

"I sent the whole nine yards. No scratches excellent condition, even had rubber boots on the switches. He said he was new to the DX6i. Not experienced I'm my opinion."
Oct 04, 2016, 07:45 PM
Trader Rating: 82
Jake From Planet Mascoutah, IL
Quote:

That was exactly what I sent to him, minus the backlight.
Oct 04, 2016, 07:53 PM
Quote:

That was exactly what I sent to him, minus the backlight. That is not even the transmitter I sent. In the pic he shows the screen as all scratched to heck!!!
Oct 04, 2016, 07:59 PM
Trader Rating: 5
Suspended Account
It looks like a factory clear screen protector with jelly prints. We all know those protectors mar easy.
Oct 04, 2016, 08:13 PM
I see what he does. He buys something from someone, takes it out and puts his junk in a wants a refund. There is your scammer!
Oct 04, 2016, 08:15 PM
Trader Rating: 44
Jake8131 - Did you change the faceplate on the 6i you sold to rotorcam? Also, when did you acquire this radio?
Oct 04, 2016, 08:16 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Super_Rotary
It looks like a factory clear screen protector with jelly prints. We all know those protectors mar easy.
That is the screen protector that came on it.

Quick Reply