This thread is privately moderated by Jyester, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Oct 02, 2016, 10:47 PM
Jyester
Thread OP
Mini-Review

Eachine ER32 Vrx

Hello all I recently purchased a new little Vrx as my Immersion was way to big for my homemade goggles. I must say this little Vrx is in my opinion the next step. The push button channel/band change is Awesome!! I must say this is not a plug and play unit as it took a little figuring out. I ended up using the set of wires that had the balance plug lead on it as this was the most practical choice. With this unit I got rid of more than a few wires, and still need to clean up the look. I do need to get in some range testing but so far the quality of the product looks and feels solid.

As a little added protection I did add some clear heat shrink rap I just did't feel rite adding Velcro directly to the heat sink. The plug end that go's into the vrx that had the balance plug had three wires that i basically connect with a servo plug end(male). I did this to wire in to my new HMDVR that showed up around the same time so it also had a wire harness that had to be soldered up. This little dvr needs 5v and the fact that the Vrx had 5v out put made this a very easy job to wire into the vrx . So now I can unplug this unit at the end of the day , with out worry. I do still need to clean up the rca monitor wire as it is fairly long. I also plan on using the Vout wire coming from the DVR to be able to plug into the monitor and review footage with out removing the microSD card. I intend on making that plug removable by adding another servo plug end to the end of a RCA plug as I cut two of the plug's off of the one that came with the Vrx.

Finishing up I would recommend this little unit as it saves space and sure to get others to admire it and ask questions. Thanks for reading Fly high, fly fast, crash pretty
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply