Blade Conspiracy 220 BNF Basic Quad

Blade's new Conspiracy quad is a Bind N Fly pro class racer that comes pre-tuned and ready to rumble right out of the box...

Splash

Bind N Fly Sport/Racing Quad

Blade's new Conspiracy quad is a Bind N Fly pro class racer that comes pre-tuned and ready to rumble right out of the box. It's packed with features that racers want and could even be used for spec class racing. That's one mean machine ready to go for $349.

The flight controller is a Spektrum FC32 Rev 6 pre-tuned and works with Cleanflight for making adjustments. It includes a 600 line FPV camera and a 200mw video tx. The ESC's are BLHeli 20A and combined with the 2205-2350kv motors and a 4S lipo you will have insane performance. The frame is a single plate of 4mm carbon fiber and features an adjustable camera mount, GoPro recliner mount, Serial LEDS in the back and tri-blade props. The only things you'll need to provide are 3S or 4S batteries, a DSMX control transmitter and Fatshark band compatible goggles.

Check out the Blade Conspiracy 220 BNF Basic Quad at Horizon Hobby.

Oct 03, 2016, 05:10 PM
(͡ ͜ʖ ͡)(͡ ͜ʖ ͡)(͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
This looks like a fun flyer. Having HS1177 installed right from the get go is doing things right!

Going to wait to see what reviewers think though before considering it. I did love the Blade Vortex but it wasn't really their product, and their last racer was a dud.
Oct 04, 2016, 08:34 AM
Looks robust. I can't wait to hear how it performs in the real world. Are these shipping soon?
Oct 04, 2016, 11:01 AM
RCG Admin
Thread OP
Not sure, but it sounds like I'll be getting a review unit, so stay tuned for more in depth info.
Oct 04, 2016, 04:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ducatirdr
Looks robust. I can't wait to hear how it performs in the real world. Are these shipping soon?

I am getting mine tomorrow morning... I will be happy to send you my thoughts and some video or I should say post them here tomorrow afternoon.
Oct 04, 2016, 05:11 PM
(͡ ͜ʖ ͡)(͡ ͜ʖ ͡)(͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
We'd all love to see any video/thoughts

Additionally, I understand this is a Blade product, but at some point I'd consider using it with a taranis. So knowing if it supports sbus etc would be useful.
Oct 05, 2016, 05:05 PM
GBX
GBX
Dalyjc
Yes please let us know your thoughts
still learning so need it to be like a Timex
Oct 06, 2016, 02:18 AM

My Conspiracy 220 Paperweight

Unfortunately I missed the memo regarding the DX6i not being compatible with the 220. Anyway I got it and from what I can tell it is pretty nice.... thats the extent of it. Ill have to wait awhile until I can justify the expense of upgrading to the DX6 G2, so for the next month ill just keep it on the mantle.

I've been trying to mess with cleanflight settings to get an arming switch activated and I did have some success (the issue with the DX6i is that the throttle min and max are not low/high enough to arm the motors of the 220) but it acts oddly and i damn near took out the cat when I placed it on the living room floor to test the waters.

I would be thrilled if anyone can provide any form of step by step advice on how to properly setup a DX6i with the Conspiracy 220. It's a real bummer to be grounded due to a less than clear product requirement list from HH.

-D.
Oct 09, 2016, 10:53 AM
Hopefully there is a review on this soon..My local hobby shop has one in stock
Oct 12, 2016, 10:18 PM
Just opened mine.
Blade Conspiracy 220 Unboxing (3 min 13 sec)
Oct 13, 2016, 10:49 AM
Surface, Air & Water Rc Toys..
Nice trick with turn table, luve the unboxing.
Oct 13, 2016, 07:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by freechip
Nice trick with turn table, luve the unboxing.
Thank you. This is my first foray into FPV, so let's hope my maiden isn't the last flight! Lol
Dec 25, 2016, 04:13 AM

help please!!

argghh, this is sooo annoying! so I got this drone for christmas (conspiracy 220 bnf basic) but it wont bind to my DX6i. is there any way that any of you guys could help me or have the same issue. If so then please reply back. thank you.
Last edited by rreesseett; May 31, 2020 at 01:46 PM.
Dec 26, 2016, 01:42 PM
Pretty sure this is dsmx only...dx6i will not work..
Jan 02, 2017, 08:53 AM
Surface, Air & Water Rc Toys..
The required radio protocol is DSM2/DSMX compatible, if you are following the steps outline in your manual and it is not working the first thing to do is make sure you distance yourself from the modem when binding. Close proximity is the #1 cause for binding issues IMO. Then if you are still having issue the next thing to do is contact HH support so they can help you out.

Quick Reply