Sep 28, 2016, 11:31 AM
Thread OP
Help!

Boddo's ELF 16 plan

Hi all,

I'm eyeballing David Boddington's Mini Pronto for the baker's dozen buildoff, but as this is not a very complicated build I might find myself with time for a second entry. Boddo's Elf 16 delta should be fun to build and fly on modern gear.

Does anyone have a set of plans? Paper or dugital will do. And if you have digital plans, would you mind posting to OZ for everyone to enjoy?

Thanks!
to remove ads between posts
Sep 28, 2016, 11:59 AM
No doubt Steve will pick this up

Regards Ian.
Sep 28, 2016, 12:06 PM
RFJ
RFJ
The Technicolor version

Ray
Sep 28, 2016, 12:08 PM
Stole yer thunder that time b****r

Regards Ian.
Sep 28, 2016, 12:16 PM
I like real wooden aeroplanes!
Sounds like two entries coming up from a new "builder-offer" Jolly good!
Sep 28, 2016, 01:48 PM
Thread OP
Beers are on me, lads!
Apr 27, 2018, 03:21 PM
geoff
There we go, we have a complete set of drawings and instructions, has any body built one?
Geoff
Apr 29, 2018, 06:42 AM
I built one years ago, when the plan was first published. A simple enough build and the model flew well. If you got something totally wrong it would just dig its' nose in and sit there with the engine still running. A fun model.

Pete
Apr 29, 2018, 06:57 AM
So I'M meant to be in control?
Strange - I have subscribed to this thread (as it popped up in 'My RCGroups' when Geoff posted the final page of the article) but I have absolutely no recollection of it!

Having said that, I like the look and idea of the model, and with Pete's endorsement I think it may well be moving to the top of my build list......

Quick Reply