Dec 14, 2016, 11:41 PM
+1 on the included servo tray. I hope to not see anymore kits come out that don't either have a tray or a removable nose. Here's to easier building!

Looking sweet in every other way too. How could a plane not fly well that looks that good!

Joseph
Last edited by JoeCube; Dec 14, 2016 at 11:47 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Dec 15, 2016, 12:50 PM
This looks awesome! when do yo expect it to be released? It would be perfect for college
Dec 19, 2016, 01:28 PM
Thread OP
Thank you guys! We are testing molds now, the first test piece was the fuse and it came out great. Next test pieces are the wings and tails, and then check everything for alignment and fit. Once everything is approved we will go on to do the final polish on the molds (it is only rough polish right now) and start testing flying parts.
I'm hopeful I'll have one or two different layups to test when I get back around Jan 6th, and get any necessary changes to the layup shot to the factory to do more testing. If things go well we should see deliveries in late January for the first customers
Dec 19, 2016, 01:38 PM
Wayne Wimbish
I think this is going to be on my to-do list for next year.
Latest blog entry: Paying for Purchases by PayPal
Dec 19, 2016, 02:17 PM
Mark Triebes
Are you taking pre-orders, Thomas?

Mark
Dec 19, 2016, 04:11 PM
Thread OP
Wayne, would love to see one in your quiver! Thank you for the interest!

Mark, I will have it up soon. If I can get out of bed a little bit today I will have it set up. At the moment still riding the bed not really able to do much in my 5-minute spurts before I have to go back to bed to lay down and rest, so if I do get it set up may not have much info there other than some critical info like price, approx delivery dates, some specs, etc, initially.
Dec 19, 2016, 06:57 PM
Thread OP
Hello guys,

I have make a quick and dirty product page ready for pre-orders. Please check it out here: http://www.armsoar.com/collections/f...nt=35277229383 thanks!!
Dec 20, 2016, 11:47 AM
Thread OP
Realized this morning that I forgot to update a setting when I uploaded the product so it was charging the EMS shipping extra - have fixed it.
Dec 20, 2016, 11:58 AM
Wayne Wimbish
I will be waiting impatiently to see the graphics and color choices. When spring is in the air is when new planes burst forth in my garden.
Dec 20, 2016, 12:37 PM
A different attitude to RC
Pre-order placed!!
Dec 21, 2016, 01:28 PM
Thread OP
thank you Adrian!!! confirmed pre-orders up to 5 now you guys rock, having a pre-order takes tremendous load off our shoulders.

i have a few paint schemes in my head... need to get up and get it into the computer soon...
Dec 28, 2016, 01:41 PM
Thread OP
Been out of commission too long, finally well enough to go out a little bit with the family... wife isn't happy I spent 2 weeks of our vacation stuck in the bed being sick
So from now until we leave on the 4th we'll probably be out doing non-stop touristy things... shooting things... skiing... buying things... hahaha... if I don't reply to your message... please be patient I'll probably get to it once I'm back in the office.

Managed to finish up the graphics for the Go Mini before today's activities... colors will be like the vibe 2 in that it'll be a primary color plus a splash of yellow. I think it really made the planes pop in the air and photos. Glass version will have a light coat of white paint on the top, bottom will be bare no paint with the colored stripes. Tails on the glass version will be colored fiberglass.
Dec 29, 2016, 12:52 PM
Wayne Wimbish
Like the bottoms... Tops not so much...

I'm a carbon guy so I was thinking black top with the name like you did with the Vibe and stripes on the bottom for orientation.

I also like a matching color canopy so that the nose is solid color.

Not that I am picky...

Wayne
Dec 29, 2016, 12:54 PM
A different attitude to RC
I kind of agree, but will be happy to test it out no matter what it looks like
Dec 29, 2016, 01:12 PM
Thread OP
We've tried a very minimalist design like that before but the feedback was pretty bad

Quick Reply