Sep 26, 2016, 04:37 PM
Thread OP
Question

Which Battery charger?

I entered the multi-rotor hobby about 3 weeks ago. I plan on using 4S Lipo's atm and looking for a battery charging solution.

Since I am in the IT industry, I have access to all kinds of PS's and have already converted six high quality Supermicro server PS's in case I may need them and they are all over 900Watt's each.

I want to be able to charge up to 4 batteries at one time without balance boards.
I have thought about just purchasing four IMAX B6 which is less than $100.00 compared to the ones I've seen that are $200.00+ that are four in one units.

What do you suggest for a charging solution?

ATM I am up for all suggestions.
Last edited by athlonoved; Sep 26, 2016 at 04:39 PM. Reason: wrong word
to remove ads between posts
Sep 26, 2016, 05:34 PM
Your solution sounds very cost effective for what you want to do ...but why must there be no balance boards?
Sep 26, 2016, 05:45 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ari33
Your solution sounds very cost effective for what you want to do ...but why must there be no balance boards?
I don't want to have to worry about all the batteries being that close in voltage before i put them on the charger.

Quick Reply