Sep 24, 2016, 01:45 PM
Launching!
Discussion

9/9X Trainer Port Signal Input

I am trying to setup a wireless buddybox for our local flying club. I read a cool article about using a CPPM RX as the input to the TX trainer port for a wireless buddybox setup. The CPPM RX would be linked to a student tx, so the CPPM RX would provide a CPPM input to the Aurora 9/9X to connect the student and master transmitters.

My question: Will a Hitec Aurora 9/9X trainer port recoconize a CPPM signal output of a cppm rx as the trainer port input signal.

Let me know what you know.

Thx!

Dan Cummins
to remove ads between posts
Sep 26, 2016, 11:57 AM
Team Hitec, Customer Support
We took a bit more in depth look into this and we're just not sure if it will work or not. CPPM doesn't seem to have a definitive frame it uses like PPM, some of the channels bleed over into the next frame. This is one of those instances where the only answer we can give you is that you will have to try it and see if it works.
Last edited by Xpress..; Sep 26, 2016 at 12:52 PM.