Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by MassiveOverkill, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Sep 24, 2016, 01:24 PM
Announce

MassiveRC is closing its doors. Thank you all for your support

MassiveRC has decided to close its doors. I would like to thank all of our customers, friends, family, associates, our lone employee, team pilots, and especially my loving wife for their staunch support. Last year my family decided to make the move to South Dakota and leave the business in Florida. I knew the risks and consequences of doing so.

My focus in life has admittedly shifted from FPV racing, which I was once very passionate about, but being in South Dakota has shifted my passion and priorities and while I've tried to make a last-ditch effort to revive MassiveRC, it just wasn't in God's plan. I'm very thankful for the experience and early success and even with some of the failed ventures, don't hold any grudges and sincerely wish the best to those involved.

While MassiveRC will be closing its doors, my family is doing fine and will survive, which I'm very grateful for as there are many who can't say the same in today's economy. The closing of MassiveRC is quite frankly worth the trade-off as my quality in life living in South Dakota has never been better, so I have no regrets.

We will be liquidating all inventory, most at below cost so you'll be able to jump on some good deals. Please be patient though as orders may take a couple days vs going out the same day as we wind down.

Thank you again for your support and may God bless,

Romeo Barrera, aka MassiveOverkill
to remove ads between posts
Oct 05, 2016, 11:57 AM
Thanks for the great service Romeo! I just cleaned you out of the 30a BLheli_s ESCs and some nylon spacers ;-)

Thanks man!

Mike
Oct 05, 2016, 03:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gozzz
Thanks for the great service Romeo! I just cleaned you out of the 30a BLheli_s ESCs and some nylon spacers ;-)

Thanks man!

Mike
Thanks Mike!! Our loss is your gain!
Oct 29, 2016, 09:54 AM
Romeo "MassiveRC "
I flew RC heli's for years prior to you setting me up with your multirotor race bundles, way to much enjoyment! Thank you for that.
Because of this, I have only flown my heli's once in the last two years and have saved tons in money for heli parts. Thank you again
Sorry to see you leave, you will be missed in the industry.
God's speed.......
Feb 02, 2017, 07:19 PM

A better 2017 than 2016 I hope....

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassiveOverkill
MassiveRC has decided to close its doors....My focus in life has admittedly shifted from FPV racing...my family is doing fine and will survive, which I'm very grateful for as there are many who can't say the same in today's economy. ....

Romeo Barrera, aka MassiveOverkill
Hello Romeo, I don't know you, I'm too far away , but this is a sad story and I really hope that you have an happier life now in South Dakota. Anyway your name and your presence on the forums were always interesting. I really hope you are not quitting the hobby too.
Feb 14, 2017, 10:23 AM
Thank Upright/TheCric.

As you can see I haven't been on the forums lately. I have some review items that were sent to me that I haven't been able to do due the winter but I'm going to try and do them this Spring. I haven't flown since moving here (almost 2 years) so hopefully I can get back into the swing of things, but we're very happy up here with the lifestyle change.