Sep 18, 2017, 04:57 AM
@hbgsrjnyrmeBHT I would have to echo the same message I am afraid, I only use it for my Whoop and 2inch Brushless builds, it just wouldn't seem like a good idea to use this software in its "alpha" state for larger quads, a 5" on untested software could be a real hazard..
to remove ads between posts
Apr 15, 2018, 10:31 AM
@MGeo - Do you have the original firmware from Flysky fs-i6S. I forgot to make a backup from my i6s and now I have not a original firmware to write back with the DFU-utl
Apr 22, 2018, 09:45 AM
Hi kopterheld. No unfortunately I did not save the original firmware from Flysky fs-i6S
Jul 01, 2019, 09:59 AM

Did you found it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kopterheld
@MGeo - Do you have the original firmware from Flysky fs-i6S. I forgot to make a backup from my i6s and now I have not a original firmware to write back with the DFU-utl
Hello, did you manage to find the original backup? I bricked my Flysky fs-i6s Otherwise I have a pretty paperweight
Jul 06, 2019, 07:40 PM
Who let the dogs out?
Do you mean the original A7105 firmware?

Original FlySky FSi6S firmware:
https://www.flysky-cn.com/s/Update-f...20061-6wf7.exe
Oct 13, 2019, 06:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bichopaloman
Hello, did you manage to find the original backup? I bricked my Flysky fs-i6s Otherwise I have a pretty paperweight
did you find a solution.

my fs-i6s device had been brick. now I can install the fs-i6s firmware. but it does not bind with the receiver. you need to switch the device to dfu mode and install.

Quick Reply